Nefetera
VIP March 2015

#Tbt Inspirational Couple photos

Nefetera, on July 2, 2020 at 5:17 AM Posted in Community Conversations 1 25
Saved

While it's always awesome to share your moments as they happen, there are sometimes a couple that fall through the cracks or even some pictures that you suddenly remembered to share. Luckily, throwbacks are always fun to share to remind you and your FH/Spouse how much fun you all had during that moments before or after marriage. you're going to need an awesome caption to go with it. Post a inspirational throw #TBT photo of you and your significant other and explain when was this photo was taking

Have fun!!!

25 Comments

Latest activity by Nefetera, on July 3, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  • Erin
    Expert August 2020
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 1
    The night it all started! Just out as friends and we were inseparable every day after! He’s the one in the middle 🥰
  • Kathryn
    VIP August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 2

We were both such innocent youths! Lol This was our first year of dating, and I joined his family in Michigain for Christmas. First time my Texas self had a white Christmas - I was so cold!
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Very nice caption and photo❤❤❤ aww
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is a wild photo lol i love it very fun
  • Chrysta
    Master November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 3
    Goofing around with my bf, getting ready to head to Chicago for Christkindlmarket. Little did I know, I would be returning an engaged woman! ❤️🥰 (he has never let me share this photo with anyone, because he says it looks like he just smelled a fart 😂)
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol how funny lol😭😭😭 but a very meaningful pic.
  • Mindy
    Super November 2020
    Mindy ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 4
    We decided to walk around the city in freezing temperatures to play Pokémon go. This was while we were still warm and toasty. Ended up buying gloves and hot hands packs to put inside them and our shoes. #nerdlife
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Very cute photo...
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 5
    Us at a Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) concert. We told each other "I love you" this night
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awww that's a night to remember!!! Very specail night!
  • Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Awwww, I love this thread! This was our first trip to Disney World together. I think we were only dating for like 1 month at this time lol this was 6 years ago!

#Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 6

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Disney World is a happy place . i know this was ana amzing 1st date. . . i love all Disney parks
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 7
    The first of many Disney world trips together. The next year I came back engaged. He fully embraced my love of Disney and loves it just as much as I do now.
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Very very nice👍👍👍
  • Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes it was amazing! I love all of the Disney parks, too! We were passholders for a little while, but we ended up moving out of Florida Smiley sad

• Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 8
    One of my favorite memories... this was about 3 years ago (which was about 1 year + 3 months into our relationship) my husband had just graduated college and was moving across the country to be with me. We drove across the country together to bring his car and his stuff from California to New Jersey. This was our first night of the road trip... we had made it to Arizona and wanted to go see the Grand Canyon, but I read the map wrong and got us lost literally in the middle of the desert 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 when we realized we were in the middle of nowhere and the sun was setting and we’d never make it to the Grand Canyon before dark, we just stopped where we were and watched the sun set over the desert together. It wasn’t what we had planned, but it was awesome and unforgettable! Also made me realize I really didn’t care where we were or what we were doing as long as we were together.

When we went on that trip (60 hours in the car over the course of 8 days) my mom told me a couple years later that she figured we were going to come back either having driven each other crazy and broken up, or stronger than ever and ready to get married. Well..... we got engaged about 6 months later 😂
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Its ok you can always visit...
  • Natalie
    Super November 2020
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    #Tbt Inspirational Couple photos 9
    WVU football game. So cold but so fun! Let’s Go Mountaineers!
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow this was an amazing read. 60 hrs though? Omg lol
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Very sweet photo