We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Megan
Super October 2020

Styling for a Blush Gown

Megan, on March 6, 2020 at 8:08 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save
Hi all! I’m looking for some thoughts/ opinions on the look I’m going for. As soon as I found my dress, I was completely lost as far as jewelry/ accessories. My bridal consultant thought I should go without a necklace, but I’d like to wear something.

Here’s my dress: (well, me in the sample)Styling for a Blush Gown 1
Now that it’s come in, it’s even floofier than before, which I actually really love! 😊
My shoes are a shimmery champagne color. They’re wedges that I found on amazon for $35. And they’re comfy! Can’t beat that!
The bodice is beaded with pears and crystals, so I kind of wanted to incorporate pearls into my hair piece. This is the hair comb I’m thinking of getting. (Going to wear my hair half up half down) Styling for a Blush Gown 2

As far as jewelry, rose gold looks so pretty with the dress that I think I want to go that route. I was thinking drop earrings and a simple choker. Let me know what you think of these choices or if you think something else would look better!
EarringsStyling for a Blush Gown 3
Choker necklaces (all from the same shop! Luna and Stone Co.)Styling for a Blush Gown 4
Styling for a Blush Gown 5
Styling for a Blush Gown 6
Thanks everyone for any input! I appreciate the help!! (:

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 24, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Rose colored or rose gold I think would best accentuate the dress.

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    This is a beautiful color,style and it looks very nice on you. Go for it
  • Melanie
    Dedicated April 2021
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    I love what you’re piecing together! The drop earrings and a choker would look perfect with your dress.
  • Anna
    Super August 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag

I like everything you posted but would not do a necklace. i agree with your consultant on that. There's already a lot happening on the top of your dress.

• Katie
    Expert January 2021
    Katie ·
    • Flag

I would do a drop earring and no necklace!

• Jodie
    Expert August 2020
    Jodie ·
    • Flag

I like the hair comb, the earrings and the first necklace if you choose to wear a necklace (the bodice is beautiful and "enough" to not NEED a necklace). I think the first one gives it a little something without it being too much, if that makes any sense.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I would do without the choker. Love the earrings and hair comb though
  • Jess
    Dedicated January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag

The dress is stunning!!

personally I would go without a necklace and simple diamond earrings like a small stud or drop earrings like the ones you posted Smiley smile

• Ashley
    Dedicated May 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Love your vision, the dress and earrings especially are gorgeous! I would keep the necklace even simpler though if you have to have one. Something like a single floating pearl necklace.

Styling for a Blush Gown 7

Styling for a Blush Gown 8

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics