We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Peyton
Dedicated April 2021

Stressed to the max

Peyton, on March 13, 2020 at 3:12 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
Due the Corona virus
All schools in Louisiana are closed for a month.
And as of right now any even 250 people have to be canceled. I invited 200 but I’m all won’t show. Just stressing me out since more people might not show or other stuff for the wedding will go wrong

6 Comments

Latest activity by Don, on March 14, 2020 at 2:02 AM
  • Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I totally understand. You’re not alone. Just try to breathe and take it one day at a time.
  • Sara
    Devoted April 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    I feel your pain. When is your wedding. Mine is 4/4/20 and our schools are closed for 2 weeks starting Monday. We’re getting married locally and don’t have any guests flying but Im still worried so much can change in weeks. Just pray for the best and don’t worry yourself sick over it!
  • Peyton
    Dedicated April 2021
    Peyton ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    4/4/20
    Our schools closed for a month
  • Nicole
    Dedicated June 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    I understand your concerns! I'm not getting married until June. We WILL be getting married that day, even if it has to be at our house. But I'm thinking positive. My venue is still on track for my wedding. I've found that social media has been unhealthy for me during this whole thing. I've been limiting my time, and doing everything I can to calm my anxiety. Deep breaths!
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I hope things work out for you. Have faith
  • Don
    Super February 2021
    Don ·
    • Flag
    Try to stay positive Peyton, you're going to be a STUNNING bride, don't stress, your wedding will be glorious, if your guest count drops, it will sadden you I'm sure, but it's a better than postponement! All of us brides to be feel your anguish, and we are here for you and all of our sisters facing potential delays in our weddings, hugs and kisses!💕🌹

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles