Emily
Just Said Yes August 2020

Stop & Shop Flowers

Emily, on July 18, 2019 at 7:19 PM Posted in Planning 0 11
Saved Save
Hello! My fiancé and I are getting married August of 2020 and were looking at different flower places. There is a shop in my hometown who is on the expensive side and charges $25 and up for boutonnières. Stop & shop only charges $10-12. My fiancé is in denial that S&S has good prices and good flowers. I don’t want to pay an arm and a leg. Has anyone had experience with Stop and Shop?

11 Comments

• Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica Online ·
    Could you order one of each thing you're considering on buying so you can see if you like them? Or maybe they have some pictures they could show you?
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I emailed to see if they have something they could show us. Currently we live in Texas and our ceremony is in the northeast so figuring out logistics in a little difficult...
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica Online ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ugh that is hard for sure. Where in New England are you getting married?
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica Online ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Or I guess the North East I should have said I assumed New England because of Stop and Shop 😂🤷
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Our ceremony is in southeastern Massachusetts and our reception is in Rhode Island.
  • Emily
    Savvy October 2019
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    When I was in high school, Price Chopper had the best price and quality on corsages... so you might want to check them out depending on where in the northeast you’re looking. I would call though... I have sent flowers to family through their online florals and had issues with that.
  • Emily
    Savvy October 2019
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Hmmm... maybe not Price Chopper then. Looks like the closest would be Webster, Ma and Putnam, CT. I haven’t had stop and shop flowers, but will ask my mom and report back!
  • Ana
    Devoted September 2019
    Ana ·
    My friend got her flowers there. They were very nice
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    If anyone has pictures those would be greatly appreciated haha!
  • Melissa
    Rockstar September 2019
    Melissa ·
    We are not using Stop & shop, but we are using Shoprite. Not sure if they have those where you are at. My sister used them for her wedding and they were beautiful. We are getting 6 bouquets, 11 boutonnières, and 3 corsages for under $500. That’s a win in my book.
  • J
    Jillian ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My daughter is getting married July 2020. Some one actually stopped us as we were leaving the florist for a quote and said price chopper was fantastic for wedding flowers. Stopped in and got a great quote. They have beautiful arrangements 3 people told us about them one is a wedding planner. Congrats from Albany ny

Comment on this discussion