Holly
Savvy October 2020

Std’s

Holly, on October 8, 2019 at 3:17 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save
What all goes on a save the date? I know I want to send the out after the first of the year but not sure what to include on the.tia

9 Comments

• Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    Usually just your names, city/state, date, and a wedding website if you have one.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

Ours had our names, the town & state of the venue, the date, "formal invitation to follow", and our website. We included a small business card insert with our main hotel block, since we had so many out of state guests.

• Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Just ordered ours from Shutterfly and they have our names, the date, the city and state, "formal invitation to follow", and then our wedding website on the back. We also used photos from our engagement session for our save the dates Smiley smile

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    Ours had our names, date, city/state, website, and "invite to follow"
  • Sabrina
    Devoted April 2020
    Sabrina ·
    • Flag

The website is the one thing I didn't include and thought about afterwards....but the website doesn't have everything we want on it yet, so it will be included on the invites.

• Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    We just put our first names, the date and the city/state!
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen Online ·
    • Flag
    Names, location (just city/state is fine), and date! Then say “formal invitation to follow”
  • Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Our's had our engagement picture as the background, our names, cite/state, date, and "Formal Invitation to Follow" on the front. On the back, I put our wedding website and our wedding hashtag!

• Kristin
    Super November 2019
    Kristin ·
    • Flag

We just had our names, the date, city & state, and the URL for our website.

Comment on this discussion