We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

M
Beginner July 2020

Sparkler Send-off Help (displaying the sparklers and lighters)

Madeline, on July 1, 2020 at 10:42 AM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save

Hi ladies! I have 36 inch sparklers and custom matches purchased. My question is how to display them inside the reception until it's time. I have a sign already made. But, what size vases work for these big sparklers? I don't want the sparklers to tip over my vase if they're too heavy, etc. Any help of how you displayed yours would be great!

7 Comments

• Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    I literally laid them by the door lol I was over it at that point. I had metal holders for them but they were way too small so I’d recommend getting something tall with plenty of space!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    I feel like as long as you have a vase or a container that’s 1/2-3/4 as tall as the sparkler itself it should be ok !
  • Megan
    Expert October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    My friends wedding had them in large galvanized buckets . Anything to hold them should be fine, something that goes along with your theme or decor. You can also weigh down vases with glass rock so make them not tip
  • R
    Dedicated December 2020
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    We are using a galvanized metal bucket to hold ours. I would also suggest getting 2 buckets, as most venues require sand or water to extinguish the sparklers after they’ve been used!
  • R
    Expert September 2018
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    Do you have a day of coordinator, onsite coordinator or planner? Our onsite coordinator passed out and lit the sparklers. They preferred it that way vs a bunch of tipsy guests running around with lighters. 😝
  • M
    Beginner July 2020
    Madeline ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! We have water buckets, but I'm still not sure what to do. I've seen lots of galvanized metal buckets but I'm not sure if it'll fit our decor

• M
    Beginner July 2020
    Madeline ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We will have ours by the door so they can grab one on their way out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles