South Carolina Planning

Join  group

Getting married in South Carolina? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that South Carolina has to offer.

Members

Discussions

A
Beach house
Alyssa, on October 16, 2021 at 4:16 PM

Hi! I am desperate to find a beach or any waterfront house close to Myrtle beach that allows wedding receptions of about 80 people!!! The one we booked went up for sale thank y’all for any help!!!

Alyssa, 9 hours ago 2 8
Recommendations for Intimate Wedding
, on August 6, 2021 at 9:09 PM

Hello everyone! My Fiancé and I are having a hard time planning for our intimate wedding. We are hoping to get married by January next year and we are overwhelmed with what to do first and so on...

Emilia, Aug 8, 2021 4 100
Private User
South Carolina-- I need an Officiant willing to marry people who have been divorced.
Private User, on July 17, 2021 at 12:13 PM

Help!!! We are getting married 9/3/21! We had a very dear friend who is a pastor that was planning to marry my fiance and I, but sadly she was involved in a fatal motorcycle crash 😭😭😭 That in itself...

Lynnie, Jul 19, 2021 4 103
Ruth
Anderson Sc. Recommendations for Wedding Hair & Make Up Artist
Ruth, on July 30, 2021 at 11:48 AM

Hi Ladies, I need recommendations for Bridal Hair & Make Up artist please I’m thinking Doll Face but can’t get thru on the phone #. Any suggestions? Thx!

Lynnie, Aug 2, 2021 2 25
Julena China
North Charleston chairs/table/plating rental
Julena China, on August 11, 2021 at 6:57 PM

Hey guys I’m having my wedding in Charleston but I live out of state 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does anyone have any great suggestions of where I can rent tables, chairs, plating for a good price. Any suggestions would be...

Lynnie, Aug 12, 2021 1 11
B
Small Casual Reception venues-charleston
Beth, on August 8, 2021 at 11:26 PM

I am having a wedding of 15-20 people. Does anyone have an recommendations on reception venues. I am struggling to find anything due to the high F&B minimums that I won’t be able to meet with only...

Lynnie, Aug 10, 2021 1 29
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics