We're getting married next June! When COVID first started crushing the cruise industry, they had a great early booking special. I went ahead and booked a cruise to the Bahamas for our Honeymoon for the week after Father's Day. I have until April to decide whether we want to keep that booking or not.
However, I'm starting to get cold feet due to COVID. With the way things are going, I'm unsure if it'll even be safe then. I'm not sure if I'd rather just invest in a trip to Key West or something. I'm also a teacher, so realistically, I'll be exposing myself to COVID everyday this fall. I think I'm just over-thinking and being crazy.