We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Sarah
Super August 2021

So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going?

Sarah, on October 24, 2020 at 11:34 PM Posted in Planning 0 24
Saved Save
So in the past few days I booked our officiant, and my first choice person was available so I was wicked excited about that. I spoke with florist about centerpieces, the arch, Bouquets ect so thats all done. I picked up my to go tasting box from the baker today, which was so delicious. We nailed down what flavors we want pretty quickly. So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going? 1

So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going? 2

And this is the design I'm going for I'm in loveeee with it. It will be a different flower to match whats in my wedding.

So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going? 3
Also ordered labels for my sanitizer favors. I put them on a few just to see how it'll look, to make sure it won't be too plain for next year when I actually buy them. (These are my personal sanitizers, I'm not getting ones for August this early lol) I plan on getting them in this color, light pinks and clear to kind of go with the whole burgundy and blush thing.
So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going? 4
I feel like I'm running out of things to do and pretty soon all thats left will be to wait. Have I mentioned I have like zero patience 馃槀馃ぃ馃槶 haha I'm so awful at waiting for pretty much anything. How are you all doing with wedding planning and tasks?

24 Comments

Latest activity by Teresa, on November 22, 2020 at 6:14 PM
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa
    • Flag
    Sounds like you've got quite a bit of planning done! Nice work!! And that cake design - beautiful!! What flavors did you decide on for your cake?
  • Michelle
    VIP April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    You鈥檝e got so much accomplished- congrats! There鈥檚 still a lot more planning to do! Bridesmaids dresses, hair design, makeup, bridesmaid鈥檚 bags, etc! I鈥檓 pretty sure you won鈥檛 run out of things to do!
  • Teresa
    Dedicated May 2021
    Teresa
    • Flag
    I know people will say I'm crazy but we booked an all inclusive un October 2019. Our wedding day, God willing, is May 2021. I booked the and paid for the florist Jan 2020. Booked the photographer with a deposit Jan 2020. Paid for the donut station Feb 2020. Found my say yes to the dress, Feb 2020. Bridesmaids have their dresses since June 2020. I bought my veil, shoes, jewelry, and headband also Feb of this year. Half the payment has already been made to the venue too. The way I see it. I would rather pay the major stuff off and not majorly stress and become a bridezilla.
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine
    • Flag
    I feel like there's still a lot of planning that you could do. Did you choose a photographer/videographer? Your dress and your bridal party dresses? Shoes and jewelry? Do yourself food tasting and pick yourself menu? Choose save the dates and invitations? Just trying to name things so you won't get bored lol p

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    That's fantastic. Getting things done is always a sigh of relief. Had a bridesmaid dress appt today and that went super quick and very smooth. I've been talking to a florist and we have another meeting next week. Ordered FH's suit a couple days ago so happy to have gotten that out of the way. We're mailing invites in the next few days so we're excited about!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag

That's great you got so much done

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks. The top layer will be vanilla with cookies and cream filling. The middle will be chocolate with caramel buttercream and cookies and cream filling. The bottom will be vanilla with chocolate buttercream.
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahaha I'm sure you are right.
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    馃槷馃槷馃槷 that sounds amazing!! Love the idea of caramel buttercream, great choice!
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thats great. I feel the same way. I half everything at least half paid and plan on having it all paid sooner then later. I don't want to wait until everything is all due at once 2 weeks before the wedding, thats wicked stressful lol. And I think all inclusive is the way to go if you can, it makes everything a breeze.
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thats awesome. What are your wedding colors? And sending the invites is very exciting, I'll be stressing about addressing mine when the time comes I have crappy penmanship lol. What color suit is your fh going with?
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahaha thanks, and I know there is still plenty to do I was just feeling excited lol. I do have my photographer, we booked a while back. I have my dress, veil, jewelry, shoes all set. I go for bridal party dresses on Nov 7th. Menu is all set. Save the dates are bought and I have been collecting addresses and filling out over the past few days. Invitations are picked and designed, I just have to wait until my venue gives me the credits to order them in February. My planning binder from venue is all filled out. Ceremony music has been selected. We have our favors picked out we are just waiting until its closer to buy and assemble. I have been trying to find a cake topper I love, but no luck yet there. I know how I want my hair done, but am not sure about makeup, its too soon for trials. With covid being a thing I've had so much more time on my hands to get things planned, I probably need to get a hobby or something 馃ぃ馃槀.
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you 馃檪
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    There's nothing wrong with planning ahead 馃し馃従鈥嶁檧锔
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Don't stress! I'm sure they'll come out wonderful. We actually got ours printed on the envelopes. My FH will be wearing a navy suit and vest with a wine tie and black shoes and belt. His boys will be wearing the same suit (minus the vest) with a silver tie. This is our wedding scheme...
    So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going? 5

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love these colors
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! We're having a pretty formal event so I'm excited to see everything come together when it's set up.
  • Laquita
    Devoted July 2021
    Laquita
    • Flag

My wedding is in July and you've accomplished so much more than me lol I feel I hit a wall lately, I know there's so much to do, but I just don't know what I could do right now. We go for our food tasting in January which is when we will also pick out decorations/plates/etc, I also picked up some gift tags that I'll need as well and I have my dress. We still need to pick our photographer and baker (we're actually calling someone this weekend) and my Nana is helping me with the flowers so I'm pretty much going to keep in touch with her for this.

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sound like you've got a pretty handle on things.
  • Laquita
    Devoted July 2021
    Laquita
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks. I'm really trying to do as much as I can now so I don't stress later.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles