Shauna
Dedicated October 2020

Single Digits

Shauna, on October 1, 2020 at 7:05 AM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved
October 10th date twins, we only have 9 days to go!! I cant believe I've been planning this for 2 years and all the craziness of covid and being so unsure if this was going to happen and now I'm only 9 days away. I cant wait to see everyone's pictures. Congratulations to all the upcoming brides. 馃槏

8 Comments

Latest activity by Yasmine, on October 2, 2020 at 6:59 AM
  • Chelsea
    Devoted October 2020
    Chelsea
    • Flag
    Yes yes yes! Congratulations to you all!!! Have a wonderful time getting married! 馃А馃А馃А
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle
    • Flag
    So exciting! I鈥檓 a former 10/10/20 bride. But back in June we postponed 10/30/21. However it鈥檚 still funny to think that we would have been getting married in a few days. Wow! But we鈥檙e doing a weekend getaway instead to acknowledge the original date. So instead of 9 days, we now we have 393 days to go!!! 馃槂馃コ CONGRATS!!!
  • Chelsea
    Devoted October 2020
    Chelsea
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wonderful way to still celebrate!
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy
    • Flag
    So exciting! Can鈥檛 wait to see all of the 10/10/20 pictures from brides. Congratulations!
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    That鈥檚 exciting
  • Marissa
    Expert October 2020
    Marissa
    • Flag

Date twins! Can't believe it's already here! Time went by sooo fast! I'm ready to just relax and enjoy these final moments of being engaged! Congrats to us!!! Smiley heart

• Alyssa
    Dedicated October 2020
    Alyssa
    • Flag

SAME!! Been engaged for 27 months and agree, with Covid and everything this year, cannot believe we're finally here and the countdown is actually happening. WOOHOO! Congrats to you all!! It's going to be a great day no matter what Smiley heart

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine
    • Flag

I am not October 10th but my minimony is now 4 days away. It's soooo exciting Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics