L
Beginner July 2018

Silver belt on dress, rose gold jewelry? sos

Lina, on June 27, 2018 at 10:56 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 14
Saved
Hey guys! So this is the belt on my dress... and this is the jewelry I want to wear with it...

Is wearing rose gold jewelry with a silver belt a No No? SOS!!!

Silver belt on dress, rose gold jewelry? sos 1

Silver belt on dress, rose gold jewelry? sos 2

Silver belt on dress, rose gold jewelry? sos 3

14 Comments

Latest activity by Cee Cee, on June 28, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  • K
    Dedicated August 2018
    Kate
    • Flag

Beautiful belt and beautiful jewelry choices! I don't know if I would mix them though, I think all one color metal looks a lot better, it will just look a little off. You could change the belt to rose gold but I love the silver.

• L
    Beginner July 2018
    Lina
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Its sewn on
  • Vanessasaurus
    VIP June 2019
    Vanessasaurus
    • Flag
    I personally wouldn't mix metals and my vote is for all rose gold everything because
    ... rose gold 馃槏
  • L
    Beginner July 2018
    Lina
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Its sewn on Smiley sad
  • C
    Devoted September 2018
    Chrissyboo0
    • Flag
    I am doing something similar. I was given a gold locket by my sister that I will be wearing and a white gold tennis bracelet of my mom's. The bracelet matches my engagement ring/wedding band and I got earrings that compliment all of the pieces. I personally think what you have looks great!
  • Alyssa
    Super December 2018
    Alyssa
    • Flag
    The belt on my dress was silver and I鈥檓 having it removed because one of my colors for the wedding is rose gold. I got a new one. If you can鈥檛 do that, I honestly doubt anyone will notice because none of those pieces are right next to each other.
  • Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper
    • Flag
    I really think the only one who will notice this is you. The belt doesn鈥檛 look super silver, it just looks shiny. I think you鈥檙e fine.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn
    • Flag

I personally wouldn't mix them, but you're probably the only person who would notice if you did.

• Nicole
    Super November 2019
    Nicole
    • Flag
    I think the rose gold looks fine with the silver belt. Theres clear Crystal's on both pieces anyway so it kind of ties it together.
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree with this. I like mixed metals though. My engagement ring is rose gold ans my wedding bands (one on either side) with be white gold
  • Angelica
    Devoted June 2019
    Angelica
    • Flag
    You could have a seamstress take the belt off, they're normally just lightly stitched. Then they could put a rose gold one on in the same place.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027
    • Flag

It will look great together. The metals do not have to match especially when they are as subtle as the ones you have.

• Amanda
    Dedicated November 2018
    Amanda
    • Flag

I am so into mixing metals. Especially silver and rose gold. There's even two-toned jewelry that has a mixture of silver and rose gold on it.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I don't see silver when I look at the belt. I just see crystals. Smiley smile

• Cee Cee
    Devoted August 2018
    Cee Cee
    • Flag

I鈥檓 mixing a silver/crystal headpiece and rose gold/crystal necklace and earrings. I think it鈥檚 fine. All of your pieces are really pretty!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics