We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Brooke
Super October 2014

Shutterfly or Vistaprint

Brooke, on December 6, 2013 at 1:19 AM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 13
Saved Save

Im wanting to order my STDs and I have never used either one of these sites. I was just wondering if anyone recommended one over the other. How is the quality of their stuff?

13 Comments

Latest activity by spring, on December 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
  • Rubicole
    VIP August 2014
    Rubicole ·
    • Flag

I've never used Shutterfly but know people who have. They make good-looking photo books!

I ordered my STDs from Vistaprint, and many others on here have used them for their paper products... I don't think you could go wrong with either company. Smiley smile

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·
    • Flag

I just received my STDs from Vista Print on Tuesday. I'm very happy with them and the quality I received.

I've never personally used Shutterfly but I know some friends who have and they have been disappointed in what they received.

• Jenn...Mrs. F!
    VIP September 2014
    Jenn...Mrs. F! ·
    • Flag

I ordered my STDs from Vistaprint and our photo guest book from Shutterfly. I love everything I've ordered from both places.

• Kelly H
    Super November 2013
    Kelly H ·
    • Flag

I've used Shutterfly for photos and my wedding book. Very pleased. I've used Vistaprint for Christmas cards and Wedding announcements and I was very happy with them. When I think of the 2 companies I think Shutterfly for more photo items, Vistaprint for paper products. One other thing, Vistaprint usually has coupons and discounts not so much with Shutterfly. I'd probably let price drive my decision.

• FinallyMrsB
    Super July 2014
    FinallyMrsB ·
    • Flag

We used vistaprint for our STD magnets and we are super happy with them! They look lovely and the quality is very good

• KarenM
    Master November 2014
    KarenM ·
    • Flag

I used Vistaprint for my STDs and I love them. Don't know anything about shutterfly.

• Jay Farrell
    October 2020
    Jay Farrell ·
    • Flag

Matte card stock, their heaviest, both about the same.

• Brooke
    Super October 2014
    Brooke ·
    • Flag

Thanks everyone! I know I dont need to be wasting any money, so this helps alot!

• Lisa
    VIP September 2014
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

I ordered my photo guest book from shutterfly and all of my paper products like STDs, invites, etc...from Vistaprint! I like both of their quality!

• Lindylu22
    Master October 2013
    Lindylu22 ·
    • Flag

I am addicted to Shutterfly.

• M
    Savvy September 2013
    ms247 ·
    • Flag

I ordered business cards on VistaPrint and didn't think the quality was that good. I'd lean towards Shutterfly.

• MrsMartin101213
    Super October 2013
    MrsMartin101213 ·
    • Flag

I JUST got my Christmas cards done through Shutterfly.. I absolutely love how they came out. I ordered our return address labels through VistaPrint but have not received them yet. I would say Shutterfly on this one.

• spring
    Super May 2014
    spring ·
    • Flag

I ordered my STD from shutterfly and I loved it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇