Skip to main content
Miguelina
Dedicated October 2022

Show me your shoes! 👡

Miguelina, on May 19, 2022 at 1:08 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 28

What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing? Are you wearing different ones for the reception? I’ve never been one to wear heels only rarely on occasions. You’ll always find me in sneakers though! I’m a retired “sneakerhead” retired because I no longer spend money on that. I’ve been trying to...
What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing? Are you wearing different ones for the reception? I’ve never been one to wear heels only rarely on occasions. You’ll always find me in sneakers though! I’m a retired “sneakerhead” retired because I no longer spend money on that. I’ve been trying to decide what shoes to wear whether heels or something flat. Let’s see yours! 😍

28 Comments

• Sloane
    Rockstar May 2022
    Sloane ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ha we’ve been doing that all night. My legs are sore! I just hope I can do it with my dress! 😂😂
  • Marcella
    Savvy December 2022
    Marcella ·
    • Flag
    Show me your shoes! 👡 1
    Here are my flats! I found them on Etsy and I fell in love with them.
  • Paige
    Rockstar October 2022
    Paige ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I wanted to find something teal that had an ankle strap (so they wouldn't slip off my feet), a covered heel, and preferably closed toe. My fiancé is really tall, so I definitely planned on wearing heels lol. I think the wider base on the heel makes them more comfortable than regular ones. I might change into a pair of Rothy's (also in teal lol) after all the important parts of the reception are over.

• Grace
    Devoted June 2022
    Grace ·
    • Flag
    I’m just wearing a pair of Merrell sandals that I already own. I will always choose comfort and affordability over looks, especially since my dress will probably cover them. 😅
  • Kristen
    Devoted February 2023
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m going to have a hint of that color, but everything will mostly be cream and black. Yes I have, they are comfortable!
  • Sarah
    Super September 2022
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Show me your shoes! 👡 2
    I haven’t ordered it yet but I’m about 99 percent sure I want these 😍
  • Miguelina
    Dedicated October 2022
    Miguelina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Okay these are gorgeous!!! 😍 I just love the details! Have you tried them on to make sure they are comfortable enough? I’ve thought about doing sandals but all the ones I see are kind of plain what was the Etsy shop?
  • Marcella
    Savvy December 2022
    Marcella ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Miguelina!

Yes I've tried them on and they fit like a glove! They are very comfortable and they run slightly big but that's ok with me. I knew from the beginning that I wanted "very bridal looking" shoes that were both feminine and comfortable and I landed on these. I would soooo recommend them.

This is the shop info. They are a bit on the pricey side but it IS a wedding after all!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/kaileep

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics