Lisa
Savvy June 2020

Shoes?

Lisa, on February 15, 2020 at 7:52 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved Save

Hey everyone, my dress is Blush and I'm just having a hard time finding the right shoes? any brides out there with a blush colored or beaded dresses?

Also there are just no shoes in stores am I the only one having a hard time finding shoes? Everything online looks great but really want to try on my wedding day shoes before I buy

would just also like see the shoes everyone has bought!

Shoes? 1

15 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on February 18, 2020 at 7:06 AM
  • Kasyah
    Devoted July 2020
    Kasyah
    • Flag
    Gorgeous dress! My dress is a champagne color and I ended up finding some Michael Kors that are goldish and matched perfectly. It took me a hot minute though because I didn't want a tall heel and I knew I needed something besides white. Try Amazon Prime Wardrobe. You can try for 7 days before you buy. If you don't like you just send them back with a pre-paid return label they send with the shoes. Good luck!

Shoes? 2

• KaiJan33
    Dedicated July 2021
    KaiJan33
    • Flag
    Shoes? 3
    Congratulations on finding your dress it's beautiful! 馃檪

I will be wearing the shoes above and going barefoot (beach ceremony)

• L
    Super October 2020
    Leslie
    • Flag

I bought gold sandals for my blush dress. I just ordered a rose gold headband from Etsy and looking at earrings and necklace too.

• Lisa
    Savvy June 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I haven鈥檛 decided what color I鈥檓 going to go with for accessories was leaning towards silver since some of my beading is slightly silverish or was looking at rose gold as well
  • Kelli
    Dedicated May 2021
    Kelli
    • Flag
    I love your dress!!
  • Jenna
    Dedicated May 2022
    Jenna
    • Flag
    A friend of mine had a blush colored dress and ended up making her shoes her 鈥渟omething blue鈥. She wore gorgeous low heel open toe shoes that she loved (blue is also her fav color) and she still wears them!
  • Future Mrs. Cwik
    Devoted March 2021
    Future Mrs. Cwik
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 wearing navy blue shoes - my fianc茅 is wearing a navy suit with a blush tie and I鈥檓 wearing a blush dress with navy shoes. Cutesy, I know lol!
  • Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan
    • Flag
    Your dress looks stunning on you!! I would go with a silver or champagne. I was looking for a champagne or even gold and I found some awesome Betsey Johnson block heels!

Shoes? 4
    Shoes? 5

• Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle
    • Flag
    I think any metallic shoe, especially silver!
  • Lisa
    Savvy June 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Pretty! those shoes are perfect for your dress!
  • Lisa
    Savvy June 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I haven鈥檛 told my fianc茅 I鈥檓 wearing blush but was trying to get him to do a blush tie and he keeps saying he doesn鈥檛 want to.. I was thinking to just buy one and giving it to him on the wedding day and tell him he doesn鈥檛 have a choice! Navy and blush are such a good combo you guys will look great!
  • Lisa
    Savvy June 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I was considering going with blue as well I love that idea!
  • Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!

Do you know what color suits you鈥檙e doing? We鈥檙e doing navy suits as well, with dusty rose/mauve as a secondary color (ties on the grooms side, a more prominent color on my side).
  • Lisa
    Savvy June 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are doing gray with brown shoes and belt my fianc茅 is just doing a vest since we are having an outdoor wedding my bridesmaids are in two different shades of mauvey pink and I think we are just doing pants, shirt and tie for the groomsmen... trying to keep it a little simple Shoes? 6

Shoes? 7
    Shoes? 8

• Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I鈥檓 looking at almost the exact colors but paired with navy & cognac! I love the color Chianti; those colors are going to look lovely with your dress!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics