C
Dedicated September 2021

September Bride and My dress Finally Arrived !

Conny, on July 6, 2020 at 5:15 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved
Hi ladies !
I’ve been planning this wedding for a year. Waited patiently for FH to come back from a yearlong deployment! And I was nervous about marrying in VA but it opened to max 250 guest and were at 100.
A part of me feels nervous for my guests I want them to be comfortable especially because our wedding is completely outside but the reality is covid has changed what’s normal and who knows how next year will look! FH and I are not spring chickens and we would like to start a family fairly soon! I just need to know there are some other excited brides marrying this Fall who have milestones to smile about amidst all the sorrow and chaos !

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on July 8, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

Yes I'm excited. My FH and I are super excited to get married. We aren't loving the way things are with COVID, but through this whole thing we have had each others backs. Honestly we have gotten so much closer to one another since this whole thing started. We want to start a family soon, so for us even if we wanted to postpone that really isn't an option we are looking at doing.

• Jessica
    Master September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Congrats! My dress is with the seamstress so I won’t see it until mid-August ☹️. I feel like I have a million little things to do still before September, but people are rsvping and everything is coming together!
  • Tonilynn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Tonilynn ·
    • Flag
    I’m sept 4 in N.C. and we are going full steam ahead!! My wedding dress fitting is at the end of the month!! I can’t hardly wait!!
  • Teresa
    Devoted September 2020
    Teresa ·
    • Flag
    Hi Conny, we are still going forward with our September 2020 wedding which is around the corner. If our venue does not allow it then we will do it in our back yard. Either way we are getting married in September even if we have to cut our guests list.

Just waiting for that special moment to be husband & wife. We also plan to start having babies right away so we definitely do not have the option to wait
  • Sarah
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

I feel the same way Conny! We're planning to still have (as of now) our outdoors September 19 wedding in NJ for ~200 people. Feel like we've already waited so long (been dating 13 years and we are 32..) and we don't want to wait to start a family and move on with our lives. And who knows what next year will look like?! Definitely getting nervous due to the cases spiking, but as of now cautiously optimistic and planning ahead.. My dress came in a couple of weeks ago and that was definitely an exciting part again amidst all the stress and anxiety Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

It sounds like you have a lot to be excited about Conny! Smiley heart

It's definitely ok to still be excited about your September wedding plans!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics