Dakota
Just Said Yes October 2021

Save the Dates

Dakota, on December 1, 2019 at 6:36 PM Posted in Planning 1 21
Saved

Hello All!

I'm recently engaged!! We aren't getting married for another 2 years but I would like to get some insight/opinions on where we should purchase our save the dates.

We would like to do something unique but also affordable.

Any ideas or advice would is welcome!!

Dakota

Smiley smile Smiley smile

21 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on December 3, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  • Jo
    Expert November 2020
    Jo ·
    • Flag
    Ann’s bridal bargains has very pretty and inexpensive stationary for weddings. Shutterfly basically ALWAYS has great sales. I use their service often and usually get 50-60% off of whatever I’m ordering. You could also purchase a template off of Etsy, make your own, and then print it on nice card stock! Happy planning Smiley smile
  • Dakota
    Dakota ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is great!! Thank you so much!! Smiley laugh
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

I am purchasing a template of etsy that I can design how I want and there was a 75% off sale so it was about $6. Being a cheap skate for close family and friends I will mail them an invitation and other I will email. Feel free to judge ha ha.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/700185601/rose-gold-wedding-invitation-try-before?ref=yr_purchases

• Karen
    Devoted July 2020
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    I got ours on etsy! Everybody loves them and think they're pretty unique Smiley smile
    Save the Dates 1
  • Dakota
    Dakota ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

How cute!!

Thank you!

• Maria
    Dedicated June 2020
    Maria ·
    • Flag

We ordered ours from minted. It was actually our second option since we had a bad experience with the first. We spent a little over $200 for 100 save the dates and had the addresses printed for free. We couldn't decide on which photo so we ordered two sets.

minted save the datesSave the Dates 2

• Dakota
    Dakota ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those look great! Thank you!
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine Online ·
    • Flag

We're getting all of our wedding stationery from Zazzle. They have daily deals up to 60% off. I have everything already mocked up for when we're ready to purchase. This will be our save the date (after we change the photo of course) lol. Excuse the quality. It's a screenshot.

Save the Dates 3

Save the Dates 4

• A
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    Were doing picture magnets from VistaPrint. We're getting our engagement pictures done in a week so will be ordering shortly after. Very affordable and I love VistaPrint!
  • Dakota
    Dakota ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my gosh!! How cute are those!!

Thank you for the help!

Dakota

Smiley smile

• Dakota
    Dakota ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's perfect! Thank you!

Dakota

Smiley smile

• Jane
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Jane ·
    • Flag
    The best is vistaprint... dont go to Aliexpress
  • Sierra
    Dedicated July 2021
    Sierra ·
    • Flag
    Costco! Their print quality and paper quality are really good, while still being Costco-price. You'll have fewer template options but nothing else will beat the price-for-quality.
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You're welcome.

And thanks! I'm super excited. I hope you find your perfect save the dates! Smiley catface

• Paquette.victoria
    Just Said Yes December 2020
    Paquette.victoria ·
    • Flag
    I got mine off of shutterfly for half off this past weekend. I bout 220 and it was under 300$
  • Jennifer
    VIP August 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Shutterfly is great! They ship really quickly, they always have a sale or promotion running, and they are a philanthropic organization! We loved our save the dates!

• Cynthia
    Beginner March 2020
    Cynthia ·
    • Flag

basic invite save the date

Check out BasicInvite.com. Everything is completely customizable and I felt they were very affordable. We purchased magnetic save the dates and I was able to change nearly every color to match my wedding colors. They have a large selection of fonts, and options that allow for several personal photos. They allow you to purchase a sample for a couple dollars as well. I loved our save the dates so much we are also purchasing our invitations from this vendor.

• Alicia
    Devoted October 2021
    Alicia ·
    • Flag
    I'm going through lemon leaf prints
  • Kelly
    Dedicated June 2021
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome! How much did the magnets cost, and did it come with envelopes to mail?
  • A
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I haven't ordered yet, but for 50 it's less than $20 and they come with the envelopes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics