I’m having a dilema!! I had to postpone my wedding due to the virus; my problem is that Massachusetts has crazy restrictions and it seems like nothing is going to change by next November due to the rise of cases, at this point I don’t even know if I should even buy and send my save the dates. I want to take advantage of the Black Friday sales, but I feel like I’m going to have to postpone again
Hi Keisly! At least you have a full year until the wedding which is definitely encouraging!!
What are your wedding plans? Would they fit within any of the current guidelines? Do you have a guest list that's already on the smaller side, or could easily be downsized? Those are all things I would consider and weigh in terms of the likelihood you want to postpone!
Save the Date are typically sent out 6-8 months before your wedding, so you could definitely wait until March-May when you might have a better idea of the situation!
You should also join in this conversation where Mass brides have been sharing their plans and concerns for next year: Mass brides 2021.
WeddingWire celebrates love...and so does everyone on our site!Learn more