Tiffany
Dedicated April 2020

Save the dates money saver

Tiffany, on May 15, 2019 at 4:41 PM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved
I just ordered my save the dates and only paid $26 馃榿 HUGE money saver. I ordered 80 for 16.99 using a Groupon for collage.com then paid shipping costs. I was so close to ordering them from Shutterfly for $140+ so luckily I waited lol

10 Comments

Latest activity by Ester, on June 6, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  • Michelle
    VIP December 2019
    Michelle
    • Flag

That was a great deal!!! When did you get the groupon????

• Tiffany
    Dedicated April 2020
    Tiffany
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I got it today, and surprisingly they had the same design I wanted from Shutterfly. Definitely check it out.
  • Michelle
    VIP December 2019
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I'm going to look right now!!

• Steph
    Dedicated June 2019
    Steph
    • Flag

I did electronic save the dates! Literally cost me $5 to make my design from an Etsy Save the Date then electronically emailed/texted them.

• Alexis
    Just Said Yes January 2020
    Alexis
    • Flag
    Did you create the save the dates first then go to groupon to purchase them? Or did you have to buy the access to create the save the dates off of groupon first? I hope that's not confusing lol:/
  • Tiffany
    Dedicated April 2020
    Tiffany
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol not at all, you don鈥檛 have to have access to create them. I created them first then bought the Groupon once I was done.
  • Alyssa
    Dedicated October 2020
    Alyssa
    • Flag

This is such a great tip! I've found a set of everything (save the date, invitation, rsvp card, etc.) I LOVE on Zazzle for just around $250 including shipping - just waiting for engagement photos to come back to personalize and order. But will definitely circle back with this Groupon idea if, for some reason, they're no longer available.

• Alexis
    Just Said Yes January 2020
    Alexis
    • Flag
    I love the website! I've created my save the date, but I wanted to ask about shipping. How quickly did you receive them?Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated July 2021
    Jennifer
    • Flag

I was wondering, if your order has come in yet, how did they come out? This is a great deal that I think I might take advantage of! I just looked and the Groupon is still available!

• Ester
    Dedicated April 2022
    Ester
    • Flag

Wow! definitely should check this out as I am waiting for my engagement pics so I can put my order in!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics