Eri
Expert October 2020

Save the Date Info?

Eri, on November 16, 2019 at 4:13 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

We've decided on a Save the Date design! Our main colors are navy & copper, and I think this fits perfectly.

Now we just need to figure out what info to include. Is "Formal invitation to follow" required, or assumed?

I'd like to include our wedding website link as well, since it has hotel info. Not sure I can squeeze in both the URL and the note about a formal invitation without it looking cluttered.

(All the info is placeholder text, not our actual details lol.)

Save the Date Info? 1

Show me yours!

6 Comments

• Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    • Flag

Save the Date Info? 2this is ours
  • Eri
    Expert October 2020
    Eri ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

How pretty! Smiley heart

• Eva L.
    Dedicated March 2020
    Eva L. ·
    • Flag
    Oh wow, love the picture it's perfect. I added the website on mine, but I think your design is just standing. I'd just add the formal invitation to follow centered under the place. You can always send the link via email.
    Save the Date Info? 3

• Neeva
    Devoted April 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

If you want to include more info you may need to consider a different format with more room for text!

We didn't write formal invitation to follow, but we did include our wedding website.

We made a postcard so we had the details on the other side. You could also look into that!

• Eri
    Expert October 2020
    Eri ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aw how cute! I love the calendar.

We don't have emails for everyone, though we can definitely text/message all of our guests. Just not sure if I want to do that or not, haha!

• Eri
    Expert October 2020
    Eri ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks! I've definitely got room to comfortably add another line of text.

I might just try to squeeze in both and have a preview copy sent to me to review. We're planning on doing 5x7 magnets. Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion