BlushWedding
Devoted August 2018

Sandals cyber Monday deal

BlushWedding, on November 27, 2017 at 8:38 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Saved

Hey WW!

Did a quick scan (on mobile) and didn't see anyone post about this yet. Sandals is having a pretty damn good cyber Monday sale! Up to $1,000 booking bonus, a free catamaran sail, & $250 spa credit! Plus the rooms are their usual 60 or 65% off.

Taking advantage and booking our honeymoon tonight! Just have to decide on a resort! Smiley smile

Any suggestions? Specifically for Sandals in Jamaica, Bahamas, Barbados, or St. Lucia? Pros/cons?

Thanks!

10 Comments

Latest activity by GreektoIrish2017, on November 28, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  • Beachy
    VIP November 2017
    Beachy ·
    • Flag

We stayed at the Ochi resort in Jamaica. We had a blast.

I will say that one of the couples we were with had been to several and said the St. Lucia one was the best they've been to.

• BlushWedding
    Devoted August 2018
    BlushWedding ·
    • Flag

@beachy, it's so hard to choose! We were looking at Royal Bahamian and Montego Bay. Or the Regency La Toc one for St Lucia. The only thing that makes me hesitate about st Lucia is that I have heard mixed reviews about the humidity. One of my friends honeymooned there and said the humidity made them miserable the whole time because they were so sweaty... another couple said they didn't fee it was. I don't mind the heat but I hate it when it's super humid!

• Beachy
    VIP November 2017
    Beachy ·
    • Flag

Outside of the day it rained in Ochi, the humidity was fine. I have no idea about St. Lucia though.

I have also heard good things about the Royal Bahamian.

• lilam18
    Expert July 2018
    lilam18 ·
    • Flag

We just booked Montego Bay and got all the specials! We found the right combination of price and room perks there when we booked. It will be hot as hell itself when we go, but we're excited to take advantage of the pools and lots of frozen drinks!

• golferchick
    Savvy September 2018
    golferchick ·
    • Flag

Was at Ochi last year and wouldn't go back ... it was tired and need of renovations .. didn't like how you had to wait for the shuttle to take you back and forth up/ down the hill and across the road. All 6 of us agreed we wouldn't recommend that particular resort ... typically Sandals are great but this one didn't live up to our expectations

• Beachy
    VIP November 2017
    Beachy ·
    • Flag

I definitely dont disagree that it is in need of some renovations. The Beaches in Turks was amazing and super up to date when i went. I would have gone back if I wanted to tolerate other peoples kids.

• FInebyme
    Just Said Yes September 2017
    FInebyme ·
    • Flag

I didn't stay at Sandals, but St. Lucia is probably the most beautiful island I have ever been to. I did not think the humidity was worse than any other tropical place, but then again I live in Florida so I may be more tolerant.

• Julie
    VIP April 2018
    Julie ·
    • Flag

We're doing Emerald Bay in the Bahamas. FH is obsessed with the swimming pigs. Yes pigs were the center of our honeymoon lol

• Missy
    Dedicated July 2018
    Missy ·
    • Flag

St. Lucia! Also that sale runs on a loop, we got stuck in that a few weeks ago so don't feel pressured to book asap. Take your time!

• GreektoIrish2017
    Super October 2017
    GreektoIrish2017 ·
    • Flag

H and I went to Royal Bahamian in Nassau earlier this month. It was definitely nice but there were things we didn't like also. The service was completely horrible. It would take at least 10 minutes to get a drink. The service was the biggest downfall but there were other small things we didn't like. If you weren't at the pool by 8:00am to save your chair with a towel or personal item, you're not getting a seat. Locals stand under the pier and con you into buying items. The lady called me over and put an anklet on me then tried to charge me $10.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics