We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lauren
Savvy August 2020

Sandals Barbados Honeymoon

Lauren, on January 5, 2020 at 5:34 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Saved Save
Hello ladies!! We are so excited that we have finally booked our honeymoon through Pursue Your Dreams Travel! We are going to Sandals Barbados (after many pro/con lists, spreadsheets, etc. haha). We aren’t huge beach people and I never expected to book a tropical location, but the all-inclusive (and relaxation) idea just couldn’t be beat! Has anyone been here?? Just wondering if you have any special recommendations for us to do, if so?! Thanks and good luck ladies!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Lauren, on January 29, 2020 at 6:35 AM
  • Sabrina
    Devoted April 2020
    Sabrina ·
    • Flag
    I was born there so I am all for it. Go downtown in St. Michael if you get a chance. St. Lawrence Gap is a big attraction. Go to Harrison’s Cave if you can. The rum distillery is a fave (oldest rum distillery in the world, but I believe there was a fire there last year, so double check that). Oistins Fish Camp. And try to enjoy the beach if you can.
  • Kelsey
    Devoted October 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    That’s where we’re going!! There are a few Facebook groups that are so helpful for SRB. someone told me we must do the candlelight dinner
  • Suzie
    Super October 2020
    Suzie ·
    • Flag

Check out the online Sandals Official Fan groups on Facebook. We just booked Sandals Jamaica, and someone suggested I join those, and they are awesome! SO many people give advice, and post photos from their trip. Congrats on booking!

• Lauren
    Savvy August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! Great idea and congrats to you!! I’ve hear you can’t go wrong with Sandals in general! Have a blast!! 🎉💕
  • Lauren
    Savvy August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks so much!! Maybe we will cross paths! Haha no it sounds amazing! Having just booked today, we don’t have specifics planned but we did join 2 fb groups!!
  • Lauren
    Savvy August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks for all of the help!! Rum is one of our favorites, we will have to check it out! Thanks so much!
  • KP19
    Savvy November 2019
    KP19 ·
    • Flag

Check out "Captain larry sandals barbados" on facebook. We booked a tour through them after being approached on the beach, and it was definitely one of the best tours we had. It was a private tour for the full day and we chose where we wanted to go. We toured the entire island.

We enjoyed visiting Huntes Gardens(Lot of walking/stairs, but beautifuullll scenery), The Mount Gay Rum Distillery(Be prepared to get a little LIT, LOL) , A fish fry on Friday at Oistins- (good food vendors and souvenirs.)

The resort itself will allow you to go between Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados- We stayed at Royal Barbados. The food is great at both! Definitely try out Spices and American Tavern for good breakfast buffets. The infinity and sky bar pool were our favs to swim at, and the beach is absolutely amazing. The reservation only restaurants were good as well.

We did a honeymoon special with the candlelit dinner and a couples massage. Ask about the "honeymoon taste & touch" special to see if it's still available when you go. If you were already planning for a massage, it's almost like getting the beach candlelit dinner for like 75% off.

I hope you enjoy your time!!!!

• Ingrid
    VIP October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    We are getting married/honeymooning at Sandals SouthCoast Jamaica and extremely excited. I chose that location for a more relaxed, laid back vibe.
  • Lauren
    Savvy August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow! Thanks for all of the info! Can’t wait!! 🎉🥂
  • Lauren
    Savvy August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Beautiful! Enjoy!!