Skip to main content
Jolie
Beginner February 2021

rsvp

Jolie, on December 3, 2020 at 3:22 PM Posted in Planning 0 13
Saved
I’m planning my own wedding (02-21-21) it’s been really stressful I have a question I hope someone can answer.
I want to send a reminder to all my guests for them RSVP online for the wedding where I can track how many people been register. And also where I have Deadlines when everybody can make reservations I already have my website but some people have difficult doing RSVP so is anyone know anything that easy.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on December 3, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  • Yasmine
    Master October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Are you asking for something to remind guests aside from your website? And make reservations for what? A hotel block or something?

• Jolie
    Beginner February 2021
    Jolie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I want to send them a card to their email or text them a link where they can RSVP! And Where they accept and decline. I tried to use GreetingsIsland for my rehearsal but Idk if there’s something similar to that.
  • SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag

Our wedding website is through Zola, and we can add phone numbers and emails to our guest list so that we can send mass texts/emails out in case this happens. Not sure what platform your website is on, but that's an option. But if you don't have that info already put in for your guests on your website, then there wouldn't be a way to send that mass text/email out unless you go one by one adding info in. At that point, it would be easier to reach out to them directly one at at time!

Your wedding website should also let you track who all has RSVPd and who hasn't. Again, Zola allows this but idk what your website is on.

The only other option is to reach out to each person directly that you don't have an RSVP from. Kindly remind them that they can do so on the website, and that they have to do this by a certain date or else they will be assumed as declining the invitation.

Good luck!

• SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Just saw you posted this after I posted my comment!

If you're wanting them to have a link so they can know where to go to RSVP, then I'd add it on Save the Dates or on the bottom of your invitations if you haven't sent any out yet! Smiley shame

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    Your question is really unclear. When is your RSVP deadline? It’s typically considered rude to send a reminder before the deadline. Once the deadline has passed, you can text or call and say “hi our RSVP deadline was ___ and we noticed we haven’t received yours. If we don’t hear from you by ____, we will assume you can’t make it. Just a reminder that you can RSVP on our website at ___.”

Not sure what the reservations are all about?
  • Jolie
    Beginner February 2021
    Jolie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much! I’m using WeddingWire right now and some Guests having difficultly
  • Jolie
    Beginner February 2021
    Jolie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sorry about that I was trying to say
    The first link I sent doesn’t have a deadline I want to resent a link with a different website instead of invitation but with this new one I would be sending RSVP link where they can just accept or decline for those who haven’t register with a deadline.
  • SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You're welcome! Not sure how much help I was 😅 but I hope it was a little helpful! If you have guests that are having problems RSVPing and they reach out to you, then I'd send the direct page link to them when you reply back in your text/email. If they call, you can read out the direct link to them to write down!

Not sure if your guests having difficulties is from them not being able to find the RSVP page, or if they go to it and there's a glitch on the site that isn't allowing them to RSVP.

• Jolie
    Beginner February 2021
    Jolie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They having difficulties from not being able to find the RSVP page
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I did our website through Wix and the wedding templates have an RSVP page already set up where they can register (accept/decline). No one has had an issue but we've also sent out paper RSVPs for those who are not technologically inclined and they can just mail it back.

• SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Gotcha. Does WW have an option to 'activate' and 'deactivate' pages on your website? Zola does and when the page is deactivated, that means guests won't be able to see that page when they pull up your website.

I would also suggest typing in your website url yourself to see what it looks like from the guests' perspective. That way you can see if the RSVP page is showing on your website or not!

• Yasmine
    Master October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My husband and I used Zola for our wedding website, give them a try
  • Michelle
    Rockstar December 2022
    Michelle Online ·
    • Flag
    Rsvpify.com is pretty straightforward for replies and other info. From what I've read, if your website is through withjoy.com or wix.com then it can easily be used in conjunction to track all necessary info to and from guests.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics