NextChapterReady
Super October 2019

rsvp Nightmare

NextChapterReady, on June 12, 2019 at 10:56 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 14
Saved Save

So I had a nightmare last night that it was the night before the wedding and we received no RSVPS! Then I realized I hadn't even sent out the invitations, they were all laying in our spare room! Gah the stress! lol What have your wedding nightmares been recently?

14 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    Mine have been about my reception being boring or my photographer missing pivotal moments
  • Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    I’ve had many most about little things or not having enough tables, but I had one this week about my fiancé’s ex. Her brother is our groomsman which I’m already dreading and in my dream she was there too. I woke up just shaking because she really messed up my life at one point and I do not need to see her in my dreams!!
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·

Oh man lol! The other night I had a dream it was our wedding day and it was the middle of the ceremony then all of a sudden it was after dinner. I found FH and was like wtf we didn't do any first dances or anything like we planned and why are there pastries everywhere, we were supposed to have donuts and where the F is the DJ?! lol FH was just like uhh we already did all the dances and ate dinner and the DJ is in the bathroom, calm down. Then we went to find out who no showed and there were 10 people including his brother! OMG I had a meltdown and was like why is he not here, why would you mother tell him its ok not to show up and blah blah blah. It was bad

• Nykole
    Expert October 2019
    Nykole ·
    Lmao!! 😂 These wedding nightmares are really something! I’ve had quite a few myself. Everything from my FH getting mad at me and calling off the wedding to my dress not fitting the day of. Omg! I couldn’t imagine how horrified I’d be if something like any of these happened in real life. 😵
  • FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

Hahahaha my reality! Just kidding...kind of! Our RSVP date was Monday and we were still waiting on 61 people haha it's been two days of contacting & reaching out and we are STILL waiting on 27 people haha! I haven't had a wedding nightmare in awhile.

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

LOL I feel you! the photographer in one of my nightmares showed up and his camera was broken!!!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

Oh no! Not enough tables? That's a real life worry and a day nightmare haha. Ugh hopefully she only shows up in your dreams!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

LOL I've had dreams like that too! It's like everything happens but i'm unaware of it and it's over! Those are the worst!!!!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! I've had several too! Luckily it's very likely those will only be nightmares!!!!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

Oh no! 61 people?!?! oh jeez! at least you have it down to 27 now, but that's so many!!! Hopefully you hunt them down soon! haha When's the wedding?

• FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·
    View Quoted Comment

July 20! We sent our invites out a little less than 90 days out, guests had 6 weeks to RSVP via mail (we addressed & stamped each envelope) or online (we mentioned the option on the paper RSVP). We had heard from around 160 people but 61 was a lot of people to contact haha!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

Haha that definitely is a lot! Your wedding is the date of our couple's shower! I'll soon be in the same boat, we're going to have 278 people with 150 invites to send out (doing paper RSVP pre-stamped). We're sending them July 15th and set the RSVP date for September 5th! I have to have my count in by September 12th, so I'm hoping it all comes together! haha

• FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yay, congratulations! Yeah we sent out around 110 invites to 225 people so a little less than you. Hopefully you have better luck!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    View Quoted Comment

Haha thanks! I'm a very determined person when I want to be, so they won't be able to escape haha

Comment on this discussion