Rhode Island Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Rhode Island? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Rhode Island has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Kelly
Newport suite rooms?
Kelly, on July 10, 2021 at 4:08 PM

Does anyone have suggestions for large sized suite rooms in Newport? Also trying not to break the bank which is nearly impossible in Newport so that’s a lower level concern over trying to even find...

Lynnie, Jul 13, 2021 1 23
A
Newport After Party Venue
Ali, on July 7, 2021 at 5:01 PM

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for an after party venue for our a wedding? Or has anyone been to one that’s been really fun? Our wedding is at CHI and will be done around 10:30/11 and then...

Lynnie, Jul 8, 2021 1 98
Yvette
Getting Married in or near Rhode Island or Massachusetts?
Yvette, on May 11, 2021 at 9:28 AM

I absolutely love all of the vendors who helped me with my special day. Simply Dainty for tuxes in Cranston (ask for Eileen), Ivy and Lace Bake Shop in Greenville (ask for Amy), Hearthstone Market and...

Lynnie, May 12, 2021 3 73
Maria
May 2021 Brides
Maria, on February 18, 2021 at 1:50 PM

Hey All, looking to talk to my May brides and see how you all are doing with planning. With the 50 people restriction and no dance floor still in effect until March 6th I am freaking out. I am...

Maria, Mar 9, 2021 7 190 1
Dj Tanner
RI Brides!!!!!!!!!!
Dj Tanner, on April 22, 2021 at 1:55 PM

Governor just announced today, Almost all restrictions LIFTED by May 28th!!!! No mandatory testing, open bars and cocktail hour, open dance floor, cake cutting!!!!!!!! This is the best day ever! It is...

Dj Tanner, Apr 22, 2021 2 69 1
Mari
Dress Alterations in Rhode Island
Mari, on February 15, 2021 at 12:24 PM

Hi all! I'm getting married in June and need to get two dresses altered. I am considering going back to the boutique where I bought one of the dresses last year, but wanted to see if anyone had used...

Jacqueline, Feb 17, 2021 4 66
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics