Christina
Savvy May 2021

Pronovias Hero’s collection bride

Christina, on May 19, 2020 at 9:31 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 20
Saved
Hi guys! Reaching out to see if any other brides won a pronovias gown from the heroes collection due to being a health care worker. I also won but closest boutique for me is in NYC, just wanted to see if anyone was able to get their dress/get an appointment etc! Xoxo

20 Comments

Latest activity by Christina, on August 28, 2020 at 5:48 AM
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride Online ·
    • Flag
    No, but that’s so exciting! Congrats and THANK YOU.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag

Congrats Christina!! Have you had any luck getting to one of their stores?

• Mabel
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Mabel ·
    • Flag

I did! But haven't heard back from them to schedule an appointment...

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I emailed them and they reached out to me. My appointment is in August. Did you get ahold of them yet?
  • Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ah I got the email 5 days ago and didn't reply them.

I just replied but it seems like the generic email they used for all the applications, so I got this automatic reply that they're sifting through emails.

I already have an appointment in July at the NYC store, so hopefully I get to view it then!

Excited!!

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhhh!! I’m going to NYC in August!! Let me know how it goes! Take lots of pictures! I wish we could see the dresses before hand!
  • A
    Just Said Yes March 2021
    Arielle ·
    • Flag

Hey! Congratulations! I have also been selected as a Hero Bride! Could not be more grateful or excited! Would love to hear more about the experience. My appointment is not until August 7th.

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    When in July are you going?!
  • Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They haven’t opened up yet in nyc! So they had to cancel the appointment and will reschedule at some time. Ah...
  • Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m going next August! Have you gone yet?
  • Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I haven’t! My appointment is now august 24th! Let me know when you go! Would love to know what the dresses are!!
  • Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    You guys will have the best time! It was amazing! This is the dress I picked! Pronovias Hero’s collection bride 1

• Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Omgosh that is so beautiful!!!

• Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag

Were you able to try on multiple dresses? Or bring anyone with you?

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    Yes I brought my mom, I tried on about 10-15 dresses! The appointment is 1-1.5 hours long so if you love something then snatch it! I had another bride in the studio that was far from me that was also a hero bride and she brought her mom as well. She picked out a beautiful dress. She took her dress home, I had mine shipped to the Boston store for alterations which is where I’m from. They will make you wear a mask and gloves the whole time and won’t show you the collection. Best thing to do is tell them what you like most and the consultant will get it for you.
  • Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You look amazing in it. Congrats on finding the dress!! That’s a lot of dresses they let you try. Yay. Excited.
  • A
    Just Said Yes March 2021
    Arielle ·
    • Flag

I had originally cancelled my appointment because I did not want to risk flying and live out of town from the nearest store. Pronovias was SO nice! They were able to accommodate a virtual visit so I could still be a Hero Bride! I picked out a gorgeous, unique lacey boho-vintage-type dress! It was a little hard to see the details but I CAN'T wait for it to come so I can try it on and see it in person! So grateful & can't wait to wear it on my special day!

• Mabel
    Mabel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s so nice of them!! I have my appointment tomorrow so I hope there are dresses left!!
  • K
    Just Said Yes May 2022
    Kim ·
    • Flag
    I’ve been looking for other hero’s collection brides!! i has an appointment in June with my sister. My stylist was amazing. She picked out 4 dresses for me and I was so torn. I felt like a different person in each dress! I ended up with the a-line lace Pronovias Hero’s collection bride 2
    Pronovias Hero’s collection bride 3

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Beautiful!!! I love it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics