Mary
Dedicated June 2020

Processional songs

Mary, on May 30, 2020 at 8:24 AM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 9
Saved
Hi ladies just was wondering what prosesional song are you using because I was goin to have Christina Perri a thousand years and I don't know if it would be too much or do you think it would be perfect. I asked fh and his answers Al the time when I ask him something it's always yes baby go with that or yes doll I want to make him happy too but I think he just says that just to make me happy but I want to make him happy also so thanks ladies for your thoughts ❤️❤️

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on June 1, 2020 at 11:03 PM
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

I think it depends on the moment you're going for. Do you want the classic slower song with a calm processional or something more like an "Office entrance" with dancing and fun?

• Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    That ones great. I’m a violinist and I played it for lots of weddings. It sets the right tone, it’s pretty, lyrics are fitting.
  • Mary
    Dedicated June 2020
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so very much
  • RaylaSan
    Expert February 2021
    RaylaSan ·
    • Flag
    Our violinist will be playing, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran during the processional.
  • Hillary
    Expert October 2021
    Hillary ·
    • Flag
    I think you should choose whatever song makes you happy. I personally like to stay away from over used songs so I’m walking down to Clair De Lune played by a string trio. Our wedding party will walk down to the Avengers theme song, and my husband will walk down to Like A Stone by Audioslave.
  • Mindy
    Super November 2020
    Mindy ·
    • Flag
    Honestly, I’ve almost lost it on my FH over the “whatever you want” comments. So I understand feeling a little frustrated.
    I think it’s a beautiful song for processional. I’m going with an instrumental version of Marry Me by Train. https://youtu.be/tuvb7bnu3iw
  • Gwendolyn
    Devoted July 2021
    Gwendolyn ·
    • Flag

We have a violinist who will be playing "Tale as Old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast. Smiley smile

• Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay ·
    • Flag

We used A Thousand Years and I thought it was PERFECT

• Jessica
    Just Said Yes August 2021
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

We are thinking of using Canon in D. It 's romantic and emotional.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics