From May 23 2020 to May 22 2021. It’s almost January and I’m thinking about postponing another whole year. Does anyone think May 2022 will be safe? I don’t want to reschedule next year again and go through all the same emotions that I did after postponing the first time.
I'm also not an expert, but I honestly think 2022 will be much better than things are now (even if it's not fully back to normal). My fiance and I postponed from July 2020 to July 2022, and we currently have complete confidence that our wedding will go on as planned. If you do decide to postpone, I think 2022 is probably safe.
My FH and I have discussed over and over and OVERRRRR again about this. So we have decided that we would only cancel if 2 things happen:1) if my parents can't come over (they live in Korea) 2) if guests aren't allowed to dance. We are definitely not going to postpone to another date, its just a lot of work and emotional mess to throw an expensive dinner for bunch of his relatives we don't like😂 If 1 or both of the above things happen, then we will just still wear our dress and suit, go to a park, have a few friends and get married!
But to answer your question, I think things will look much better than right now in May, it will just depend on how comfortable your guests would be in a "party" setting. I think wait till about 60 days out and make the decision babe!