Savvy August 2021

please help me choose my Dress!!

on February 12, 2020 at 3:09 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 320

#1 #2 The second dress was the first dress I chose, but then fell in love with the first. Please help me decide, what looks best?
cfb_1364587.jpg

cfb_1364589.jpg
cfb_1364591.jpg
cfb_1364593.jpg

The second dress was the first dress I chose, but then fell in love with the first. Please help me decide, what looks best?

320 Comments

• Liz
    Devoted June 2021
    Liz ·
    • Flag
    Loving #2. I noticed mixed reviews so I’m not sure your decision will get any easier. Good Luck!
  • Heather
    Dedicated June 2020
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    Personally I say go with the one you LOVE. #2 looks AMAZING on you. I bought a dress I picked out with my fiance. Had it altered and then just didn't feel like a "bride". I ended up finding another dress through Facebook market placed the bride bought for photos and never had the chance to wear because she gained weight. I paid $60 for a $500 dress. Still had the tags on it. Fiance saw the dress on the hanger, but NOT on me. That will have to wait until our wedding day. please help me choose my Dress!! 1

please help me choose my Dress!! 2

please help me choose my Dress!! 3

• Rebecca
    Dedicated June 2021
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    I would go with dress #2! I think it looks even more amazing on you than the first dress
  • Shaina
    Expert October 2020
    Shaina ·
    • Flag

Both are very pretty. I vote #2 Smiley smile

• Emily
    Dedicated October 2019
    Emily ·
    • Flag

You look great in both!!! Number 2 is my favorite Smiley smile

• Emily
    Dedicated October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    You look great in #2. Your body language says it all.
  • M
    Dedicated August 2021
    megan ·
    • Flag

I love #2. I had a similar decision where I was either going to go with an A-Line or a fit and flare type dress...I ended up with an A-Line only because I felt more comfortable and didn't want to be stressing out about if I gained a few lbs from stress before the wedding. I honestly felt like if I went with a fit and flare I would be so worried about dieting that I would be MORE stressed before the wedding than I already am since a very fitted dress means you have to be pretty consistent weight wise, which I am not.

You look beautiful in both, and I certainly don't think you would have the same issue as I did, but you DO look more comfortable and happy in the second IMO.

• D
    Dedicated July 2020
    D ·
    • Flag
    The second looks like it was made for you. The cut is so flattering. Also, unrelated but you’re really pretty, your going to be such a gorgeous bride.
  • Ana
    Beginner September 2021
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    #1 💕 it’s more youthful, and I love the off the shoulder detailing!
  • Jennifer
    Beginner May 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    Definitely number 2!!!
  • Will & Tiara
    Super September 2019
    Will & Tiara ·
    • Flag

The first one is modern, but to me, the 2nd dress looks richer - the fabric is better, it fits better, slims you down and the shoulders, and neck/bust area. Though it's more traditional, it is so beautiful, you look like a dream. I love the timeless feel of the second dress. For me, it's always more about fit than about style. This dress was made for you.

• R
    Just Said Yes December 2020
    Raeshonna ·
    • Flag

#2 ! They both look great but I'd say #2

• Erin
    Just Said Yes November 2020
    Erin ·
    • Flag

The second dress for sure! You look so comfortable and like a fairy tale princess Smiley laugh It looks like it could be easier to dance and have fun all night long. But whichever you choose you will look beautiful in.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I vote number two
  • Latonya
    Devoted April 2021
    Latonya ·
    • Flag
    I like number 1 but I’m a curvy girl so Anything form fitting for my figure 8 shape I like. But you look happier in number two and the belt is kind of breaking up or adding a little bit too much to the dress in number one. I go at number two
  • Mykia
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Mykia ·
    • Flag
    You look great in both! But #2
  • Tori
    Devoted October 2021
    Tori ·
    • Flag

#2 for sure!

• romtina
    Savvy April 2021