Marissa
Beginner April 2020

Places to get decent invitations for cheap!

Marissa, on September 13, 2019 at 4:40 PM Posted in Planning 4 21
Saved Save

Hi all! I've been shopping around for invitations and there are a lot of options, but I'm just wondering if anyone had a particularly good experience with a specific Etsy shop or website... I'm trying to go as cheap as I can while still having an elegant look. Help!

21 Comments

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    I got my template on Etsy from ArtHomeBoutique, had them printed on printrunner.com, and got envelopes from Cards and Pockets. I also ordered belly bands from the Etsy Shop LogiePaperie. I was thrilled with how they turned out. I spent about $140 total on everything for 50 invites including rsvp cards and envelopes, details cards and accommodations cards.

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 1

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 2
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·

I had great experiences with my STDS, invitations, bridal shower invitations, and thank you cards with Vistaprint.

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 3

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 4

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 5

• B
    Expert March 2020
    B ·
    We went through Minted. They have a 20% off coupon for first time buyers. The experience was awesome.

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 6

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 7

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 8
  • B
    Expert March 2020
    B ·
    I had a friend make some really nice ones from stuff at Michael's, and some people print their own on card stock for super cheap
  • Andrea
    Super October 2019
    Andrea ·
    We got ours at Zazzle! They have a personalization tool and frequently have 50% off sales. They actually are having one right now!
    There is a huge assortment!
  • Lara
    Devoted October 2019
    Lara ·

Made mine on Canva. With envelopes it was about $70 for 150 invites.

• Eleshia
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Eleshia ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are so pretty..
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·

I had a great experience with Ann's Bridal Bargains online. They were affordable, had a great selection, easy to personalize, and they shipped fast. They are beautiful.

• Yasmin
    Savvy September 2019
    Yasmin ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! Same experience and our invites looked great

• Marissa
    Beginner April 2020
    Marissa ·
    View Quoted Comment

Who did you print through?

• M
    Super September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·

Try to find what you like as far as design and wording.

Then, diy it.

Congratulations and 🍀‼️
  • Marissa
    Beginner April 2020
    Marissa ·

You all are so helpful, thank you!!

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha ·

I ordered ours through Vista Print, but I've seen a lot of brides post Anne's Bargain Bridal and Zazzle a lot on here. Etsy is also another really good place to look.

• L
    Dedicated March 2020
    Laura ·
    Vistaprint - they do 40% coupons so I am able to get ~40 invites I think for about $45 with stamps and envelopes. No inserts. Just a card with an online RSVP.
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam ·
    I used Zazzle. I paid $25 with coupon for envelopes/save the dates/invitations/rsvp for my small wedding and they were gorgeous. It would be about $125 for 50 invites.

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 9
  • Aubrie
    Dedicated September 2019
    Aubrie ·
    We did ours on Minted with a good coupon 😉 we did the all-in-one invites. We really aren't formal enough for all the stacked stuff, and I liked it being all together like that and super easy for people to return RSVPs. Also the free address printing was a lifesaver

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 10
  • Lara
    Devoted October 2019
    Lara ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Made and printed through Canva. Using them for programs as well
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique ·
    We got ours off of elegantweddinginvites.com and had an amazing experience with them. I waited for a dollar off sale and only paid about 1.20 per invite I think it was. I might be off on that. It was super cheap for everything including the envelopes, rsvps and customizations.

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 11

Places to get decent invitations for cheap! 12
  • Kayla
    Beginner April 2020
    Kayla ·
    I ordered ours from Zazzle during a 50% off sale. They turned out super cute and great quality.
  • Aleaj
    Expert October 2019
    Aleaj ·
    Ann’s bridal bargain. You get free rsvps postcards with you invitations, and they usually always have an extra percentage off. I paid $120 for 150 invitations

Comment on this discussion