Bree
Dedicated November 2019

Picture Combinations

Bree, on June 7, 2019 at 1:50 PM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved
Whats one family picture combination you wish you would have gotten that you forgot to request from your photographer, or one unique combination that you are looking forward to!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah , on June 7, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I am having my photographer capture this really unique pose with me and my bridesmaids because I think it will be fun aha :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/1e/af/021eaf4f0c21bd08a112086c62ee857d.jpg
  • FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·
    • Flag

I think it depends on your family size and what not, but before our ceremony we knocked out pretty much all of the family photos. We actually had some time left over before we needed to go inside for the ceremony so our families took over a bit wanting specific photos of family members or "combinations" of family members. We ended up doing a photo of all of my husbands side of the family, aka his parents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. It wasn't planned on our list, but 4 months later his uncle unexpectedly passed away and there were only a few other random photos of him from the wedding. We were glad we got him in a great big family photo and it was displayed at his funeral.

Not that any of that is something you can plan for, but as long as you cover the bases of those you are closest too it should be good!

• Melissa
    VIP October 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Our photographer did a pretty great job of covering everything! But the one picture I wish I would have managed to get was a group shot of my girlfriends from high school. We still hang out regularly and we still are as close as we were back then. It would have been great to have that shot, but you'll always come up with a million "I wish" things after the event lol

• Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    My dentist office has a photo hanging up of what I assume is his son's wedding.
    Pictured are the son, daughter in law, and their bridesmaids and groomsmen in front of Busch Stadium.
    I've always enjoyed that photo.
    We wont have Busch stadium behind us, but a large group photo with our closest friends is something I've been looking forward to!
  • Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    I can't wait for this photo! My groom and his friends have the most ridiculous personalities so I have a feeling this will be one of my favorites 😂

Picture Combinations 1
  • Kayla
    Savvy March 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Not alot of people think about just a sibling photo and I have alot of siblings from both my dads side and moms side so I am excited about getting this photo because we havent had one in a long time.

• Nemo
    Master August 2018
    Nemo ·
    • Flag

I regret not getting photos with just our grandparents. No clue how that got missed, but it was disappointing. We also didn't get pictures with our wedding party members individually, which was a bummer.

• Wendy
    Super August 2021
    Wendy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I like this one!! I’m going to have to steal it!!
  • J
    Savvy July 2019
    Joanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Love this - totally stealing!! Smiley smile

• Wendy
    Super August 2021
    Wendy ·
    • Flag
    I want this as our first kiss!! Family in the background!!Smiley smile

Picture Combinations 2

Picture Combinations 3
  • Bree
    Dedicated November 2019
    Bree ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I have these on our lists but I don't know if its too much to ask for. Like right now I have 85 group combinations including our grandparents and individuals with specific people...I don't want to be a control freak and ask for so many pictures, but I also don't want to regret not getting ones with each set of grandparents.

• Becca
    Devoted October 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    Thankfully our families are small so family pics shouldn't take too long. I am excited to get a picture with my dad's family. We don't get to see each other much. Both of his siblings and my cousin are coming out, so I can't wait to memorialize it!
  • Holly
    Dedicated September 2021
    Holly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This is the first thing I am going to ask whoever I choose to be our photographer!!

• Bree
    Dedicated November 2019
    Bree ·
    • Flag

I'm only including parents, siblings, grandparents (I have four different sets on my own not including his), nieces and nephews, and bridal party (but 4/8 people in our bridal party are our siblings. I feel like that's a good set but my family is so much bigger then his I feel like we are going to spend all the photo time on my family. I also have two moms so I have to duplicate every pic with dad and stepmom to be identical but with only bio mom...I already feel like my family is running the show but I don't want to exclude any of my grandparents

• Sarah
    Expert September 2019
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    This is one photo that is a must to get from my photographer. This is a photo of myself, FH, the best man and MOH. We've been friends for many years and a part of each other lives just as long. The photo was taken at a banquet just after FH and I and BM and MOH started dating. Last year BM and MOH got married (fh and I were both in the wedding party) and without planning it we took a picture just like this one. 😊 we want to make sure now that we this moment with them

Picture Combinations 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics