Jaime
Savvy May 2021

Photo/videographer

Jaime, on June 6, 2020 at 1:00 AM Posted in California Planning 0 7
Saved
Can anyone recommend a wedding photographer and videographer that’s under 2500 ?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jaime, on June 6, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  • Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Where in California are you looking?
  • Ocbride2019
    Dedicated June 2019
    Ocbride2019 ·
    • Flag
    Along with PP’s question of where in California, are you trying to get both vendors together for under $2,500? Or are you looking for a photographer under $2,500 and also a videographer under $2,500?
  • Jaime
    Savvy May 2021
    Jaime ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The venue is in Lincoln
  • Jaime
    Savvy May 2021
    Jaime ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m not sure my photographer videographer cancelled me so I need to find one of each or someone who can do both
  • Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Unfortunately, all of my recommendations are local to SoCal as that’s where I’m located. I know my vendors travel, but it may put them out of budget for you. If anything, reach out to Kyle Lemburg (Instagram @kylejlemburg, website www.kylejlemburg.com ). He does both video and photos, but will only focus on one for your wedding day to make sure the coverage is adequate. Otherwise, I’d look at the vendor tab here on WW to check out more vendors near Sacramento.
  • Ocbride2019
    Dedicated June 2019
    Ocbride2019 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So from what I understand, you need at least one of those vendors for $2,500, but if you can, you’d like to get both for $2,500.

http://sincerely-photography.com/
    You can try Sabrina. She’s Bay Area based, but I’m sure she’d be willing to go to your location. Per her website, she starts at $1,500 for photography or videography, or $2,500 for both. When she lived in SoCal, I considered her for my wedding and she was very nice to communicate with.

https://www.trinityrosephotography.com/
    I follow this girl on Instagram and like her work. She’s Sacramento/Santa Cruz based and her wedding photography packages start at $1,500.
    Good luck!
  • Jaime
    Savvy May 2021
    Jaime ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes both for that be great thank you I will Check her out

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics