Ana
Savvy May 2022

Photos Tips/trick

Ana, on October 13, 2021 at 7:22 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved
Hi there everyone!

We got back a sneak peek of our engagement photos & im wondering what pointers you guys can all share.
In retrospect I think my dress was too big and a little unflattering but other than that they look ok. Photos Tips/trick 1Photos Tips/trick 2
Photos Tips/trick 3
Photos Tips/trick 4

6 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on October 14, 2021 at 7:26 PM
  • Samantha
    Dedicated August 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

No I love these!

Honestly the squat and pet the dog pose really only works if you're not in a dress at all (ours also looked a bit awkward on my half)

Photos Tips/trick 5

I think all 4 of the pictures you shared are beautiful, but those last 3 especially are so great. I think as long as you're wearing something you feel beautiful in, your photographer should be helping you to do the rest. We did a lot of movement poses with ours and I think that helped a ton. Lots of giggly prompts and cheesy things to say to each other, but we ended up with genuine smiles and organic looking pictures (with posed ones mixed in, obviously).

Photos Tips/trick 6

Another thing you can do is chat with your photographer and point out the things you maybe didn't like as much about your engagement photos and see what their suggestions are for the next time?

I think you two are very obviously in love, and that your pictures show that. I think the two of you look beautiful. And I think your dog is beyond perfect. I think you just happened to fall victim to the unfortunate "squat and pet" pose while wearing your dress. Do you have any other pictures of you standing up in the dress? It looks flowy and magical.
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    Cute pictures
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag

These are SO cute Ana!! ❤️

I love the denim outfits, your location, and that you included your pup!

• Ana
    Savvy May 2022
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for your kind words! You’re too sweet

I actually had one more picture in the blue dress and it looks pretty big on me Photos Tips/trick 7
  • Ana
    Savvy May 2022
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    Thank you for the love ladies!

I’m hoping I like the rest of the photos a little better in a few weeks
  • Samantha
    Dedicated August 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No I promise I love it 😭😭