Ssc.classics
Savvy April 2021

Photographers in San Diego!

Ssc.classics, on January 15, 2020 at 2:49 AM Posted in California Planning 0 12
Saved Save

Hello everyone,

My fiance and I are doing a destination wedding in San Diego! I'm looking for photographers that are talented and know how to work weddings. Any recommendations? You can even post their instagram account that will be super helpful! Smiley heart

12 Comments

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    You can use the planning tools on here to help you find a suitable photographer or you can even check Thumbtack. It's easy to use and highly recommended. That's where we found our engagement shoot photographer. Good luck and happy planning!!
  • Ocbride2019
    Dedicated June 2019
    Ocbride2019 ·
    • Flag
    If your destination wedding is smaller than 50 people, I highly, highly recommend Early Night! They are a couple team who really knows how to show the true personality of the couple in their photos. They also are super creative and are very capable of magazine worthy photos! They tend to show the more candid photos in their portfolios, but I got some jaw-dropping photos that had multiple people asking me who my photographer was.

https://www.earlynight.com/
    https://instagram.com/earlynightphoto?igshid=1blixtiqrrxuk
  • Ssc.classics
    Savvy April 2021
    Ssc.classics ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks for that Jasmine! Only reason why I don’t want to use photographers from here is because I don’t exactly know what they’re like. I want to hear what people have to say about them personally if you know what I mean? But if you say that there are some good ones on here I’ll totally check them out!
  • Ssc.classics
    Savvy April 2021
    Ssc.classics ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!! I love the pictures! I just marked this photographer as someone I’ll want to use. Thanks again!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I totally understand. I don't have any personal experiences per say with photographers on here but I have heard Lily & Lime are great! But like I mentioned, definitely also give Thumbtack a try. You can literally find just about anything you need on that site as well.

• Ocbride2019
    Dedicated June 2019
    Ocbride2019 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You’re welcome and I hope it works out!!! They are a wonderful couple to work with!
  • Ssc.classics
    Savvy April 2021
    Ssc.classics ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Jasmine! I’ll definitely check out Lily and Lime! I really really appreciate the help!❤️
  • Ssc.classics
    Savvy April 2021
    Ssc.classics ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!🥰
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

No problem!!

• Rosa
    Savvy April 2020
    Rosa ·
    • Flag
    Hi! My niece used him for her wedding 10 yrs ago and he did such an incredible job that we continue using him for family pictures and all of our parties.
    This is his instagram. ... robertnorton1910

Good luck !
  • Ssc.classics
    Savvy April 2021
    Ssc.classics ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for the recommendation Rosa!🥰🙏🏻
  • Rosa
    Savvy April 2020
    Rosa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You are so welcome! Have him send you some of his work..... he has gotten better over the years!

Hope you have a beautiful wedding here in San Diego!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics