Hunter
Savvy August 2020

Photographer and videographer

Hunter, on August 11, 2019 at 4:38 PM Posted in Ohio Planning 0 3
Saved Save
Hello there!
We are getting married next August, I have the venue, the caterers, and the DJ already! I am looking for reasonably priced photographers and videographers! I’m just trying to get way ahead for planning because I am in nursing school and I will be in class this fall, spring, and next summer. (I actually graduate a week before we get married...) we are getting married in Thornville, Ohio, and we live in southeast Ohio! Thank you in advance!

3 Comments

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

Hey there Hunter!

You’ve done so much planning already, well done

Have you had a chance to check out the WeddingWire local vendor directory as part of your search? You can browse photographers and videographers there, see examples of their work, previous couple reviews, etc. I started two searched for you!

Columbus Wedding Videographers

Columbus Wedding Photographers

It’s possible to filter these down further by price, style, and city!

I think you will find this planning tool really helpful!

Do you have a particular style in mind for your photography and videography?

• Taylor
    Savvy September 2021
    Taylor ·
    I’ve been looking for photographers on Instagram by searching #ohioweddingphotographer. It pulls up lots of photos that have that hashtag on it, so you can click on ones that you like the style of, then most of them have their website link in their profile so you can check out their prices. It’s a little bit of work, but gives you a good view into their portfolios through their instas!
  • Hunter
    Savvy August 2020
    Hunter ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome idea!! Thank you so much!

Comment on this discussion