We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Pennsylvania Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Pennsylvania? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Pennsylvania has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Jamie
How are we all feeling about restrictions in the future??
Jamie, Yesterday at 10:05 PM

I'm getting married in October girls and I know Wolf just raised indoor events to 15% but that is just not enough!!! Other states have much higher percentages and now I'm reading many states are...

Jamie, Yesterday at 10:05 PM 6
Kathleen
i can’t find a pretty venue for a small wedding
Kathleen, on March 2, 2021 at 12:02 AM

Every venue I see holds 150-300 people. Atleast all the really pretty venues that I see in the Pittsburgh region. However, I don’t think I’ll have over 60 people. my family all lives out of state, but...

Alyssa, Mar 2, 2021 5 60
M
Band in Philly area??
Megan, on March 2, 2021 at 1:37 PM

Hi! Has anyone hired a band they think is fantastic or heard one at a wedding you attended, in the Philadelphia area? We're looking for a truly stellar, non-corny, talented band with a robust music...

Megan, Mar 2, 2021 2 15
Renee
i already know the town and venue
Renee, on March 3, 2021 at 12:35 AM

I’m from Pittsburgh PA and we are very seriously considering the Pennsylvanian as our venue. Looking for feedback about this venue and ideas for a very special wedding for both of us.

Lynnie, Mar 3, 2021 1 19
A
Philly small venue
Amy, on February 26, 2021 at 8:57 AM

Any recommendations for a restaurant venue for 40 people that maybe booking events for this spring?

Lynnie, Mar 1, 2021 2 26
Mika
Florist help for wedding
Mika, on January 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM

Hello...any recommendations on florist in the Philadelphia Pa area

Lauren Pollack, Feb 22, 2021 16 113
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics