We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Pennsylvania Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Pennsylvania? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Pennsylvania has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

U
Any venues that allow late night weddings in Philadelphia area??
Uliana, Yesterday at 7:48 PM

Hello everyone! I'm in desperate need of help finding a venue that allows wedding till 1 or 2 am. We're European and our families wanna party all night but unfortunately all the venues that I have...

Jana, Yesterday at 7:56 PM 1 44
Stephanie
Looking for venues
Stephanie, Yesterday at 10:59 AM

NEED HELP! I'm looking for a venue, where I can have my ceremony and reception for 50 guest but I won't spend more than 5000

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:02 PM 1 5
Brittany
Intimate Bachelorette Party Locations?
Brittany, on August 6, 2020 at 9:05 PM

Hi everyone! My wedding is in 58 days and I have never had the idea in my head to have a bachelorette party until recently (our original wedding date was in May and postponed). Can any PA ladies...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 12:02 PM 2 9
M
Affordable wedding cake recommendations!
Meg, on August 5, 2020 at 1:21 PM

Hey guys! So my fiancée and I are having a small winter wedding (with just immediate family) and a big reception in April 2021 for the rest of the family and a couple close friends because of COVID. I...

Lisa, Aug 5, 2020 9 49
Asia
Much needed Wedding ideas in Philadelphia for 15 people
Asia, on August 1, 2020 at 7:08 PM

We decided to postpone our big wedding from 11/8/2020 to 11/7/2021. We want to do a small ceremony this November in Philadelphia. Ideas please and thank you in advance.

Uliana, Yesterday at 8:02 PM 2 37
Nikki
Black/african American hair and makeup artist in Pa/southern nj
Nikki, on August 1, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Hi everyone! I’m getting married in October 18 and In desperate need of a hair and makeup artist in southern NJ or PA proper. Thank you!!

Lynnie, Aug 3, 2020 3 21