Skip to main content
Amanda
Savvy September 2019

Party Favors

Amanda, on July 15, 2019 at 10:46 AM Posted in Planning 0 33
Saved
What kind of party favors, if any, are you guys having at your wedding? Do you have a display idea yet? This has been one of the last things left on my plate to get figured out!

33 Comments

Latest activity by Cassi, on August 16, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  • Alli
    Devoted October 2020
    Alli ·
    • Flag

We are doing koozies and homemade cookies. I'm not going to do anything over the top display-wise, it's just not in the budget for us.

Party Favors 1

Party Favors 2

• Amber
    Devoted September 2019
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    Mini honey jars with our name on them that says love is sweet. Making them from amazon. Displaying them on the table in a basket
  • Michelle
    Super August 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    We had koozies made up and they will be set at everyone's seat around the tables. I've also seen people just put them in a basket or something and put up a sign to tell people to take one. We're also doing a candy buffet so people have something edible too if they don't want the koozies. This will be set up next to the cake table.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    We had a candy buffet table. And also had some glow sticks but we put them at the candy buffet table too
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

I've seen people do edible favors like coffee beans and cookies!

• Btbride
    Super August 2019
    Btbride ·
    • Flag
    We’re doing a little tin of mints at each place setting.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Nope! We skipped. Not really necessary. You can skip if you like but if you want to do something choose something edible or it’ll be left behind or tossed. Ideas: a cookie, cake pop, boxes chocolate truffle, macaroons, brownie.
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    We are doing m&ms simple edible and our names both start with m so it works out perfectly!
  • Jessica
    Master September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    My mom just asked me for my recipe for apple cider caramels the other day and I started thinking that might be perfect to use for our favor. They are a perfect fall treat and super easy to make- just a pain to individually wrap! I’m not sure if we’ll do favors at all, but these would be inexpensive.
  • K
    Beginner September 2019
    Krista ·
    • Flag
    We are have a vineyard wedding..lots of greenery has decor so we may go with bottle of wine from the venue or baby pine trees/ olive branch trees. This way it’s a keepsake to plant but not useless
  • Mackenzie
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Mackenzie ·
    • Flag
    We are doing popcorn!!! I have a popcorn bar and will have small bowls for during the reception as well as take home bags that will say “thanks for poppin by”
  • Chris
    Dedicated August 2019
    Chris ·
    • Flag

My FH and I couldn't find the "perfect" party favors for our guests. There will be things throughout the day (like program fans, candy, glow sticks) that they can take with them- but not specifically party favors. Because we couldn't find some to completely fit our event, we decided to donate our party favor money to a charity that both of us love- in honor of the guests at our event, and display an "In lieu of favor signs" to let people know where the money went. Family and friends seem to love the idea.

• Kelly
    VIP October 2020
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I'm thinking of having candy in a centerpiece and passing out baggies so everyone can take it home too. Then it's a two for one, cleans itself up mostly.
  • FutureMrsC
    Expert October 2019
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Flag

Something edible, probably cookies or something. I really haven't thought this through lol I just know I insist on it being edible.

• D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    I think we are going to make a donation to the American Cancer Society. My fiancé and I have both living and deceased family members who have cancer and this is a good way to raise money for a cause and not waste money on things people wont use.
  • Mary
    Dedicated September 2019
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Love it! Perfect choice for you!

• Ashley
    Super October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

So far my ideas are to do a popcorn bar with different seasonings and candy add ins. I have the flip flops for sore dancing feet and I plan to do chocolate chip cookies if I can take them in.

• Keri
    Expert November 2019
    Keri ·
    • Flag
    At first I was going to do something edible as a specific favor, but I changed my mind. Their favors are going to be the photobooth and pizza/cannolis at the end of the night! Yum!
  • Jenna
    Super October 2019
    Jenna ·
    • Flag

We are doing personalized chocolate bars and instead of a display, we'll have them placed at the tables with the place setting (people are more likely to take them this way). My dad is a printer so we are getting wholesale pricing so we're getting a great deal. If we weren't, we'd probably skip them or just get chocolates without personalizing them.

• Summervibes
    Dedicated August 2017
    Summervibes ·
    • Flag
    Picture frames that served as the favor and the table setting.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics