So I'm sure like the rest of you, my fiancé and I are grappling with the constant changes and uncertainty that comes with trying to plan a wedding during Covid. We live in Southern California (Covid hotspot) and made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding and just elope with immediate family on 10/25/20. Our honeymoon was originally supposed to be a week and a half in Ireland, which is also now cancelled. We're desperately trying to think of alternate honeymoon options within the US. The honeymoon will be in November and we'd like to avoid snow, and I'm not much of a beach person. We considered a road trip and just visit as many National Parks as possible but it's unknown if they'll be open or not. Please send any suggestions! We still really want the honeymoon experience.