Julie
Beginner October 2021

Opinions please

Julie, on September 8, 2021 at 7:21 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved
Opinions please 1

My fianc茅 bought me these Kendra Scott earrings from her bridal collection several months ago and I love them! My question is has anyone worn these earrings or similar and did they look bridal enough? Are they too simple? Not flashy enough? Too big? I forgot to try them on when I had my last fitting 馃槱 Pictures would be great if anyone has something similar. Dress pictured below but I鈥檓 probably gonna do a low bun instead of up high thank you in advance!!Opinions please 2

9 Comments

Latest activity by Peyton, on September 12, 2021 at 12:15 AM
  • Rosie
    Rockstar February 2022
    Rosie
    • Flag

I don't think they're too simple/not flashy enough, but I don't know that they match the vibe of the dress. That said, I think if they were a meaningful gift given by the groom and you love them, you should definitely wear them! They'll match YOUR vibe and that's all that really matters.

• Natalie
    Super November 2020
    Natalie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I second this! If you aren鈥檛 sure about them with your wedding dress, they鈥檇 be perfect for a bridal shower, rehearsal, and/or other pre-wedding events! Or honeymoon!
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur
    • Flag
    I love your gown and the veil you chose to wear with it. I agree with Natalie that you should wear them to a prewedding event as the belt on your dress are silver and these are gold. They are very pretty. I would also pair them with a nice dress on your honeymoon.
  • Elizabeth
    Devoted September 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag
    I think it's whatever you want. Weddings have transformed into a show of the couples tastes. Also, when you think of everything with the accessory such as the dress, bracelet, hair accessories, necklace, etc. Not everything needs to be super flashy. Understated elegance and unique beauty can really shine with wedding attire so I'd say if you love it, go for it.
  • Tory
    Devoted May 2022
    Tory
    • Flag
    I think these would be perfect for your rehearsal dinner the night before where your FH can still see you wearing them and since they鈥檙e still a sentimental gift from him!
  • Samantha
    Expert May 2022
    Samantha
    • Flag

I think they would be okay. Your dress has a high beautifully detailed neckline so you wouldn't want something big and flashy to compete with that!

• S
    Dedicated September 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

PP, I agree!

• Ellen
    Devoted October 2021
    Ellen
    • Flag
    That鈥檚 a beautiful gift! If you love them, and they are definitely meaningful to you wear them on your special day! You look gorgeous in you dress!
  • P
    Dedicated April 2023
    Peyton Online
    • Flag

I think the earrings are beautiful, but not formal enough for your bridal gown. I would wear drop pearls or diamonds instead. Let your FH know you love them by wearing them to a different pre or post wedding event.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics