Cait
Dedicated June 2020

Oops, forgot stamps for Rsvps apparently?..

Cait, on April 11, 2020 at 5:05 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved
My FHs sister didn't include stamps on her wedding RSVPs. Nobody told me we needed to and We sent them out without. My mom mentioned it to me today when she got hers. Only her and 1 person has mentioned it so far. We've already gotten an RSVP back from a friend in his early 20s like us. Thoughts?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cait, on April 13, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    It’s fine . Stamps are about 50¢. You’re not bankrupting people.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    I think it’s definitely rude not to include them and makes it less likely that you will receive RSVPs, but there’s nothing you can do about it now.
  • Caitlin
    Devoted June 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    It’s fine, don’t worry about it!
  • Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I think it’s traditional to include them, but there’s no use crying over spilled milk. It’s not a big deal.
  • S
    Dedicated July 2020
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    I don't think it's rude...just an unfortunate mishap. I also don't think it will dramatically impact RSVPs you receive.
  • Mrs.a
    Master October 2021
    Mrs.a ·
    • Flag

It happens. I remembered at the last minute to get postage for our's but **shrugs**

If people truly care about you and want to come they will RSVP one way or another.

I mean you forgot, not worth being chastised for or to be accused of being rude.

• Cait
    Dedicated June 2020
    Cait ·
    • Flag
    Thanks, so far only my mom and our family friend have said anything. My grandmother called to wish happy Easter and didn't even mention it, she only said that its in the mail and on the way. If FHs family tries to say anything I can easily remind them that its just a stamp and his sister didn't do it. She didn't even send Thank you notes/cards which I think is way worse than a stamp. We have our cards ready to go and plan on sending them after the wedding in the week before our honeymoon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics