Anna
VIP October 2020

Online rsvp options

Anna, on April 17, 2020 at 10:15 PM Posted in Planning 0 11
Saved

If you're opting to have guests RSVP online, what website are you using?

Also, are you putting this on the invitation or including another card in the envelop with RSVP information.

I'm planning to only give RSVP postcards to the ones I know are not very tech-savy, but I still want to make sure the online RSVP option is easy to navigate.

11 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on April 21, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  • Megan
    Dedicated September 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    We’re using the knot. Put info for RSVPing on the back of invite.
  • Neeva
    VIP September 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

I used the Minted website and have had no issues with it

• Lisa
    Expert April 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    I’m using Appy Couple and I’ll mention to RSVP online on our invitation.
  • R
    Devoted December 2020
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    We’re using the knot for our wedding website & RSVPs. We are including an enclosure card with our invitations that has info on how to RSVP, where reception is, accommodations, etc
  • Kaitlin
    Dedicated January 2022
    Kaitlin ·
    • Flag
    Were using wedding wire and we have a seperate RSVP card with the invites that has the deadline and where to rsvp at
  • Izzykern
    Super April 2021
    Izzykern ·
    • Flag
    Also using Appy Couple I love it so far and putting the wedding website on the back of our save the date and rsvp info in with the invites.
  • Sasha
    Dedicated September 2021
    Sasha ·
    • Flag
    We are using Zola and it’s so easy! There’s a tab on our website that we are directing our guests to and including the following enclosure with our invitations that reads:

RSVP Online

We reserved ___ in your honor
    Kindly respond by August 7th on our site belowwww.zola.com/wedding/xyz/rsvp
    For any assistance, please contact our wedding line at (718) 123-4567
  • M
    Beginner September 2020
    Moira ·
    • Flag
    We are doing invite postcards (very informal) with rsvp information (The Knot website) on the back. We also included my cell number as a low-tech RSVP option.
  • Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah, I like including my cell too.
  • Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

We just have an RSVP on our wedding website via The Knot and its super easy to use. We just added our website address to the back of our invitations so we did not need to print a separate card. Unless you have a lot of guests who don't use the internet at all, I think this option is fine. RSVPs via The Knot websites are about as easy as email, and if you have only a few guests who don't have internet access, you can just collect their RSVPs and meal choices individually by phone.

• Natalie
    Devoted December 2021
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    The Knot & Zola have easy RSVP options! You can add their meal choices and add all the guests you’ve invited, so only those who ARE invited may RSVP. We added the Wedding Website to our STDs, but going to add it again to our invitations as “please RSVP at...”

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics