Sara
Just Said Yes December 2019

Online Dress Ordering!

Sara, on September 14, 2019 at 2:28 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved

Has anyone ever ordered a dress online? I'm looking at Hebeos.com. and seeing such mixed reviews. I saw on here there are a lot of really good reviews and only one bad review. I do not live in an apartment though, so I don't feel the bad review would pertain to me. I am a bride on a very tight budget... my heart is so set on this dress and the way I see it is even if it does need a few minor alterations, I'm still winning. I was just wondering what yall's thoughts might be? I am open to suggestions for reputable online dress companies

6 Comments

Latest activity by H, on November 24, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  • Izzykern
    Super April 2021
    Izzykern ·
    • Flag
    I bought my ceremony and reception dresses online from stillwhite.com. It was my BEST wedding decision yet! I got 2 brand new designer wedding gowns for 80% off! The site and experience was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone with a tight budget!
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I would only order from an Asian knockoff site if you have the time and money to get a new dress if it doesn’t turn out how you envisioned.
  • H
    Super September 2019
    H ·
    • Flag
    I personally wouldn't trust those knockoff sites. I bought my dress online but from an etsy shop. Whatever site you do decide to use, make sure you research it's credibility and always use PayPal.
  • Sara
    Just Said Yes December 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    Thank you so much for the input! I appreciate it!
  • Candace
    Dedicated October 2020
    Candace ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Which Etsy shop did you purchase your dress from?
  • H
    Super September 2019
    H ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    BlushFashion! They also have a website outside of Etsy, as well as an IG.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics