Kelsey
Just Said Yes September 2021

Online Bridesmaids Dresses

Kelsey, on April 26, 2020 at 9:49 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 18
Saved
Hey guys,
What are some online websites that you have had good experiences with for bridesmaids dresses?

18 Comments

Latest activity by Tamika, on May 15, 2020 at 3:47 PM
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    We had a great experience with Azazie.
  • Samantha
    Dedicated March 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Camille la vie
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Azazie was a good one and so was lulus
  • Corinne
    Savvy October 2021
    Corinne ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids are starting to get their orders in from Azazie and they love them! Plus they have an option where you can create an online "showroom" where all your girls order dresses within 24 hours of one another and they're all created from the same fabric dye lot color.

• A
    Super December 2020
    Anais ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids are getting them from Birdy Grey! They have fast shipping but not a wide variety of styles/colors.

Lulu's is a great site too for affordable dresses.

• Amy
    Savvy May 2021
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    Lulus has worked awesome for bridesmaids dresses ive worn, my wedding dress, and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. They are inexpensive, gorgeous, and fit great.
  • shannon.sv
    Devoted July 2021
    shannon.sv ·
    • Flag

Definitely recommend Azazie!! My girls got to choose the dress they wanted in the correct color from the Showroom I created. Also the custom sizing has been great for my girls so far!

• Jane
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jane ·
    • Flag
    Azazie is who I am using for my bridesmaids dresses and so far everything is going perfect!
  • Kenzie
    Dedicated August 2020
    Kenzie ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids used Azazie, completely recommend it! It was awesome because for a small charge you can order dresses to try on, it might not be the color though. A few of my bridesmaids used that feature to see which style they liked best and try different sizes. I also ordered the color swatches, which was super helpful as well! Also very well priced..each of my bridesmaids had a different budget for a dress and they each were able to find a beautiful dress in the color I picked.

• Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

We're getting ours from Azazie and so far it's been very positive.

• Samantha
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

Birdy Grey! I gave my bridesmaids a color and they were super happy to pick whatever style of dress they wanted and would feel most comfortable in. Also - they have pockets!

• Kelly
    Savvy March 2021
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids ultimately got their dresses from Azazie due to the larger selection of dresses, but I also had a great experience with Brideside! You're able to work with a consultant who can help recommend colors, styles and designers based on the budget you're working with a create a showroom with picks based on the preferences of you and your party. They also will work directly with your girls to make sure the dresses are ordered on time.

• Lauren
    Dedicated September 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

I am having my girls pick from Azazie, Lulu or Birdy Grey. Birdy Grey, I have found to get the dresses to the girls quickly.

I ordered a bridesmaids dress from Azazie about a little over a month ago and I still won't have it here till June for my friend's wedding in August. So I will let you know when it arrives

• Julie
    Savvy September 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag

So far dessy group

• Angela
    Dedicated July 2020
    Angela ·
    • Flag

I used DHgate for BMs dresses. They were just as pictured, and fit them perfectly. I selected an illusion bodice style, with a flowy bottom with split and asked to add pockets. Good customer service. Very happy with the outcome.

• Ali
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Ali ·
    • Flag

We used Revelry (shoprevelry.com), and the dresses just started coming in - they're gorgeous! They offer a $10 sample for at-home try on, which several of my bridesmaids took advantage of to decide on sizing. My bridesmaids are pretty spread out, but if you have several local ones, you could have a try-on party to maximize the sample. They also sell the fabric by the yard for making accessories, matching flower girl dress, decorations, etc. I bought some to possibly use for my bouquet wrap or ribbon on the cake.

• S
    Dedicated September 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

We are going with DearCleo (http://www.dearcleo.com). Affordable, gorgeous, and upcycled. Winwin. I also gave my Attendants 2 color choices, 4 dress choices, and they all picked the same one! Haha!

• Tamika
    Expert October 2019
    Tamika ·
    • Flag

AMAZON!!!!!!!!

We got the bridal crew and groomsmens offline. My husband got his suit off a website but I do not know where.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics