Lily
Savvy October 2020

Ok girls Honeymoon time!

Lily, on December 2, 2019 at 7:25 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 80
Saved Save

Where is everyone going for there honeymoon? I fell in love with the water bungalows at Sandals but yowza come on 15k for a week! geez that's steep. I just want all inclusive because we are major foodies and love outdoors so the incentive of all your food and activities included hooked me on. But I also know there's other places much cheaper that offer the same. Not trying to go broke entering this marriage that's how divorce happens.

80 Comments

• Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag

All inclusive in the resort. Most likely Bahamas. FH wants to sit and do nothing lol.

• Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Same mine just wants to be one with the ocean. 馃寠馃槀
  • Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ha ha ha. I told him let me have the elopement I want and he can have the honeymoon he wants ha ha.

• Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey that鈥檚 a great deal! I sure would.
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen
    • Flag
    We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in the Bahamas. We spent about $4k for 7 nights (that cost includes food, drink, activities, hotel room...... everything except airfare). It was lovely. Honestly we probably should鈥檝e just done 5 nights鈥攊t would鈥檝e been enough lol
  • Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh nice! That鈥檚 a great deal! He wants to do Bora Bora and I want culture like Spain.
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid
    • Flag
    We're doing Sandals SouthCoast just not the over water bungalows. They do have Butler Suites or regular rooms that are beautiful. We're staying a week and food, alcohol and water sports are included.
  • Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh superb! Yes I saw the Butler Suites there actually quite nice. May I ask how much they quoted you?
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The total came to a little over $5,000 but that includes our over the water chapel venue and sunset time. We're getting married there as well. So, I'm completely ok with the price because the wedding is free. There are a lot perks that made it completely affordable especially being able to make monthly payments.
  • Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Are we twins and our FH long lost brothers? LOL. I would love to go Greece or Italy. Spain is an amazing place and will go back. My man, God bless him, he is lame ha ha.

• Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Was this adults only?

• Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahaha. Quite possibly. Yes my ideal honeymoon would be Venice or Positano Italy, Santorini Greece or Spain. I need culture and great food. I want to learn all about the history like come on that鈥檚 a dream come true!
  • Lily
    Savvy October 2020
    Lily
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes sandals resort is adults only lot of undercover nudity 馃槀. I know if I鈥檓 paying over 5k I鈥檓 for sure sunbathing 馃槀馃槀馃槀
  • Kelsey
    Dedicated October 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag
    We got a butler suite at the sandals resort in barbados! It was pretty affordable (about 6k total)
  • Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Spain is awesome. I am going to try and convince him that way for our 1st anniversary. Maybe half travel and half relax. He needs to expand his horizons. If you go to Spain...it gets hot in the south but Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Grenada and Toledo. It is all amazing.

• Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hmmm...he wants to use our free stays but he wants adults only which I prefer too. May need to invest ha ha.

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    I went to Japan and Hong Kong for mine
  • Emily
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily
    • Flag

We are taking a cruise to Alaska for 7 days! Just have to decide on the cruise line Smiley smile

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren
    • Flag

We're going to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos for 7 nights/8 days! I'm so excited! We're not doing all inclusive, but we will be staying at an ocean view condo I found on Airbnb with 3 pools, a hot tub, and a fitness center. Smiley smile

• Kelsie
    Dedicated March 2020
    Kelsie
    • Flag

We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas! A 5 day, 4 night with Royal Caribbean will end up costing $1800 to $1900 included flights, hotel for one night in Miami, excursions, taxi, everything! And cruising is like an all inclusive except on a boat! If you want something similar to the all inclusive, I suggest a cruise. You get so much food and you can book outdoor excursions!

Comment on this discussion