We are likely delaying our honeymoon until next year since we have 3 little ones that I’m not sure grandma could handle for a whole week without losing her mind 😂. If we save up enough, we want to do a Europe trip with stops in Ireland, Germany, Switzerland and Italy, but if we don’t save up quite enough we’re going to do a week in New Orleans, since neither of us have ever been!
September bride here but doing honeymoon mid October. We are going to Hawaii! A couple weeks ago we learned that the U.S.S. Arizona is temporarily shut down, so we won't be able to do the full Pearl Harbor experience like we have wanted to do, but we are still excited to go!