So like many August brides my fiance and I have gone back and forth considering canceling or postponing our wedding. We ultimatley decided that it was best for our family and out of town guests that we dont hold our wedding in August. Im a Registered Nurse and have been exposed to people with Covid-19. We live in NY and our venue is on Long Island. Granted, Im perfectly okay, I still wouldnt want my guests to feel uncomfortable or uneasy about coming nor would I want the safety of my family and friends to be jeopardized because of a large crowd. Our govenor has not indicated what a guest count would look like come August, and has outlined phased reopening. Our venue would likely fall in the phase 3 category but that includes them coming up with a plan where social distancing is made possible and may require staff to wear masks. Not my ideal wedding for sure. I guess my questions really come down to if any of you have canceled, did you get refunded, did the venue attempt to hold u reaponsible for the remainder of payments, how did you go about canceling? Postponing is not something we want do, being in our 30's and waiting another another year to start our life or attempt to start a family, feels like forever. Thoughts??