We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Arianna
Savvy November 2022

Nov 12, 2022

Arianna, on August 6, 2020 at 9:59 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 23
Saved Save
My wedding isn’t until 2022. But I decided to use this down time to make some diy things:
My family keeps saying I’m a little weird for making them so early but I’m normally swamped with school and work. Since Im not working I thought to utilize time. What do you guys think?Nov 12, 2022 1
Nov 12, 2022 2

23 Comments

Latest activity by Christy, on August 13, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  • A
    Devoted October 2021
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag

Those are gorgeous! With quarantine going on, this is probably the perfect time to do DIY things, especially for your wedding. I should probably be a little better about doing that for myself haha.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Those are really pretty Arianna! I love how colorful they are, and how natural they look!! 💐

Awesome job! 🙌

• Arianna
    Savvy November 2022
    Arianna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks! I’m getting a lot of “wont they die?” 😂
    And I feel a little bad at laughing at my family but some of other comments are more reasonable like “they’ll get dusty” some even think I already had the wedding and are upset they were not invited or that I will be having the wedding this year 😬
    Anyway- I plan on keeping them in a box in my closet because I have the room. It’s actually pretty nice it fits PERFECTLY in there. I liked the idea of having all my bridesmaids make their own bouquet with the flowers I provided for them. That way each bouquet is as unique as them 😊
  • Arianna
    Savvy November 2022
    Arianna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks! It was a team effort. It was so much fun making them 🥰
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Those turned out so pretty! What a perfect project for this year. Nice work!
  • Megan
    Dedicated October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Wow! Those are fantastic!

Make mine too! Haha!
    Where did you find out how to do that?
  • Arianna
    Savvy November 2022
    Arianna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahaha! Thank you!
    Honestly I just really wanted to have my girls be involved Nov 12, 2022 3
    I put a spread of flowers on the table and said have at it. They’re all very creative (artists), and I’m a baker. I guess I also have an eye for colors that would work together. I ordered all the flowers a few weeks before and we just spent like 4/5 hours assembling bouquets and having a really great time. I have a bridesmaid in Texas and I shipped her some of the flowers and she called us via zoom. We had a giant monitor by us so we could all be involved without traveling and exposing people.
  • Taran
    Expert September 2020
    Taran ·
    • Flag

I love them! The colors are gorgeous

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Those are really nice
  • Megan
    Dedicated October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow! Ok! And those are fake or real? I’m assuming fake since you said 2022.
  • Arianna
    Savvy November 2022
    Arianna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Definitely fake. Afloral.com has some REALLY nice looking faux flowers. I made a flower crown too with some of the leftover flowers as well 😅
  • Megan
    Dedicated October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh send a picture of that!
  • Arianna
    Savvy November 2022
    Arianna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Nov 12, 2022 4

Nov 12, 2022 5

Nov 12, 2022 6

Sure! 😊 this one took me a while to figure out how to construct.
  • Anna
    Super October 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful!! As long as you have space to store them now, then there’s no reason why you can’t work on them this early. I’ve only done a little brainstorming with my centerpieces, I won’t put them altogether until we get closer because I don’t have the space to store them where they won’t get messed up or covered in dog hair. Soon though. Working on the house we’ll be settling down in (FH is in there already, but I’m using the last of my summer break doing as much painting and cleaning as I can).
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Those are so pretty.
  • Jana
    Rockstar October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful!
  • Catherine
    Just Said Yes October 2022
    Catherine ·
    • Flag
    I'm the same way! My wedding is October 2022 and we're already planning our DIY projects and booking vendors. (Honestly you're making me feel less crazy for planning so far out.) Less stress when you space it out over time. These look so good!
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    It’s definitely early but if you can get some things out of the way then why not? It would help in the long run. Btw your bouquets are pretty
  • Megan
    Dedicated October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow! That is adorable!
    I think I will look up some videos for a how to. I can’t wait to try r the his. Thank you!
  • T
    Dedicated February 2022
    Tiante ·
    • Flag
    I think it’s a great idea, I’m actually in the same boat. I haven’t started my DIYs yet I’m still making a list of what I want to DIY but I’m definitely gonna start ordering stuff to do it within the next month.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇