We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

North Carolina Planning

Join  group

Getting married in North Carolina? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that North Carolina has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

DanteNicole
Reasonably priced florist and or event decorators the Asheville area
DanteNicole, on August 8, 2020 at 2:32 PM

Me and my fiance both agreed that we didn't want to spend a bunch of money on flowers and centerpieces. I saw a proposal that was over 2,000 and nearly choked. I know that's the average price but I...

DanteNicole, Yesterday at 9:45 AM 10 50
Margarie
Hudson Manor Brides
Margarie, Yesterday at 5:06 PM

If you were planning a wedding and due to Covid19 was unable to keep your original date and the Hudson Manor in Louisburg NC has been unwilling to work with you via rescheduling etc and is attempting...

Margarie, Yesterday at 5:06 PM 9
H
Small obx Ceremony
Hillary, on August 4, 2020 at 3:00 PM

VA bride here. Our wedding was supposed to be this November but we are postponing to next year. We still want to get married on 11/7 this year and are trying to find somewhere in the OBX that hosts a...

Hillary, Yesterday at 6:46 PM 4 26
Jasmine
Fake Flowers Bouquet/boutonnieres
Jasmine, on July 30, 2020 at 9:42 AM

I'm thinking of using fake flowers for my bouquet and boutonnieres. Does anyone have any ideas of places I can look at or do no one do these type of arrangements and I am going to have to make them on...

Ashley, Aug 2, 2020 6 24
Jane
10.10.20 Hair & mua Needed
Jane, on July 22, 2020 at 2:32 PM

Can anyone recommend any bridal hair & makeup artists in or near OBX who are experienced with asians? I’ve already reached out to all the major vendors nearby and they are booked 🙁

Jane, Jul 30, 2020 5 59
Trisha
September 12th 2020 not postponed
Trisha, on July 6, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Hey beautifuls! As September is quickly getting here I'm getting a little anxious. We have a guest list of 120 people and we are in North Carolina about to go into phase 3 (hopefully). If all goes...

Kara, Jul 13, 2020 16 346