Morgan
Just Said Yes August 2020

no time

Morgan, on February 19, 2020 at 1:33 AM Posted in Planning 2 22
Saved
Can someone please explain to me how there’s only six more months until our wedding?! I’m freaking out at how fast time is going! So much left to do so little time...
Is anyone else feeling like this?
tenor.gif

22 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on February 22, 2020 at 3:40 PM
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    YES. I have until October but the months are going by faster and faster. I go between being excited and wanting it to come faster and needing things to slow down so I don’t panick!
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Oh my god, I just spelled panic with a k at the end. I need to go to bed lol.
  • Shania
    Devoted September 2021
    Shania ·
    • Flag
    I feel this I’m my soul. I’m getting married in September and I feel like I haven’t done enough and I still haven’t picked a dress and I’m not at the weight I want to be. I’m streeeeessed 😂🙄 tenor.gif

• Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lololol!!! Yes it’s like you have all the time and no time. I’m so excited for the day to come but I keep combing over my lists making sure that I have everything we need.
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl, I’m dieting and I feel like the weight is just clinging to me and refusing to leave 😩
  • Shania
    Devoted September 2021
    Shania ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes!! I cut out a lot too. Soda, bread, red meat. All things I love and I’m staying at the same weight😫😭 I’m thinking about doing hiit exercises to see if that kicks it into gear lol
  • Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    There’s only 10 days until our wedding! I, honestly, don’t know how!! It seems every time I think we’re done with things, there’s something else to do!
  • Rachael
    Expert May 2021
    Rachael ·
    • Flag
    I'm getting married September 5, I have a ton done already, but the decorations is what's taking the most time to decide on and get everything I need.
  • Fleur
    October 2020
    Fleur ·
    • Flag
    YES!! Currently alternating between what on earth was I thinking/I’m literally out of my dam@ mind (giant 300 person wedding) to let’s get this party rolling!! Feel ya girl!
  • Tara
    Devoted August 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    Girl I feel the same. I have soooo much done yet I’m panicking for no reason. So many mixed emotions, and I feel like I should be doing more. P.S I love your profile pic. I have a boxer too 🙂
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

Yes same! We are about 7 months out and I'm like I can't believe it's almost the end of February because then we are 6 months out and then I have a ton of stuff I need to do. We have some DIY stuff such as spray painting mason jars to do but I can't do that until May (I think) because it's cold where I live. Then once May hits I have like every weekend already booked.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    It’s insane. I remember the minute I got engaged to when I got married felt like a blur in time
  • Ashley
    Super October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Yes! I have until October and I am actually probably in decent shape, but I feel like I still have so many decisions to make and things to buy and do.

• Maggie
    Super April 2020
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    I’m two months out next week and my scariest point was at the six month mark because there’s still SO much to do but a lot of has to wait til the date gets closer (if that makes sense?) I’m 67 days away and now there’s like NOTHING for me to do except transportation and welcome bags- both I have to wait on to see how many guests are actually staying overnight
  • Kris
    Expert July 2021
    Kris ·
    • Flag
    I think what I'm the most stressed about is the number of pay periods between now and the wedding. Everything is so damn expensive!
  • E
    Devoted August 2020
    Elle ·
    • Flag

I'm getting married in August too! We got engaged June 2019, and it's like I blinked, and it's already 6 months away lol

• Margarie
    Dedicated October 2021
    Margarie ·
    • Flag
    July 3rd and yes! I share the sentiment.
  • S
    Beginner June 2020
    Stacie ·
    • Flag

My wedding date is June 28th. I am getting excited and nervous!

• Kayla
    Dedicated March 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    Girl, it only gets faster hahaha my wedding is just over 3 weeks away, March 14th! It's crazy how time flies once you get engaged!
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

I literally just updated our countdown and we are down to 126...my heart jumped and my stomach dropped. It goes by so quickly!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics