We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Gabrielle
Dedicated November 2020

Nightmares

Gabrielle, on October 24, 2020 at 6:07 AM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save
Today we are exactly two weeks away!! 馃槵馃槵 anyone else have reoccurring nightmares about the wedding? Nightmares 1

10 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on October 24, 2020 at 11:17 PM
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah
    • Flag
    Thats so exciting. And yea first I kept dreaming that I had the wrong dress and now I'm on to dreaming that we forgot to get our marriage license. I still have 10 months to go so I can only imagine what else I'll dream up lol.
  • L
    Just Said Yes March 2021
    Liza
    • Flag
    Im walking down the aisle full naked馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺
  • B
    Super July 2017
    Becky
    • Flag

Before we got married I had a (recurring) dream about being naked at the hairdresser's, not having brought my dress to the venue, that kind of thing (I remembered it better at the time lol). Wedding nightmares are normal - the stress brings them on - they are disconcerting though.

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine
    • Flag
    I did a few weeks before I got married
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    I think mine were about photographer missing moments and shots and basically not doing their job
  • Kaysey
    Super February 2020
    Kaysey
    • Flag

I had a dream the week of my wedding that my husband didn't show up Smiley xd

• L
    Beginner April 2021
    Lauren
    • Flag
    I had a dream that I forgot to rent all the chairs, and scrambling 30 minutes before wedding starts to find a company to deliver. Wedding date is 5 1/2 months a way.
  • Margarita
    Devoted March 2021
    Margarita
    • Flag
    How exciting!
    Yes I always do , it鈥檚 usually about it pooping or just nothing being ready lol it always gets postponed in my dreams 馃槄
  • Jamie
    Dedicated November 2020
    Jamie
    • Flag
    Hi Date Twin.. i鈥檓 having nightmares as well. I keep having a reoccurring dream of me getting ready and going down the aisle but my I can never see who the husband is 馃槼. I think it鈥檚 all the stress and anxiety. I鈥檓 excited to be marrying my Sugar but at the same time I鈥檓 ready to get it over with. The stress of changing wedding plans a million times (thanks Covid) has taken a good toll on me.
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    So far I haven鈥檛 had any! Fingers crossed I don鈥檛!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇