Skip to main content

New Jersey Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New Jersey? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New Jersey has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Alexis
Cross and the Orange - (asbury Park Nj) anyone get married here?
Alexis, on May 11, 2022 at 11:19 AM

Hi! Anyone get married at the Cross and the Orange - Asbury Park, NJ? Would love to hear feedback on pros, cons, and how you felt it went having a cocktail style wedding. Also if you rented the park...

Lynnie, May 16, 2022 1 21
L
Black hair stylist.
Lucy, on April 14, 2022 at 9:19 AM

Hi there, I am a woman of color and I am having a hard time finding someone who can do my hair on-site for my 10/9/22 wedding in East Brunswick NJ. I am looking for an updo with extensions added for...

QUIEESHA, May 9, 2022 5 31 1
Jillian
Places to check out "flower girl dresses"
Jillian, on April 14, 2022 at 6:29 PM

HI! My daughters (will be 9 and 10 at wedding) will be walking me down the aisle. They are not going to be flower girls, but they are going to be super involved during the entire event. I was looking...

QUIEESHA, May 9, 2022 4 26 1
Miranda Landry
iso Arch/arbor rental
Miranda Landry, on May 4, 2022 at 4:29 PM

I previously put a deposit down to rent an arch from someone and they cancelled at nearly the last minute. My wedding is May 27. I already submitted an order to my florist for the flowers that...

Michelle, May 4, 2022 2 27
A
Perona Farms, nj Wedding
Ashley, on May 7, 2022 at 11:02 PM

Hey fellow brides! I'm getting married at Perona Farms in NJ in December of 2023, and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on florists nearby! I've done just a little bit of research, but would...

Ashley, May 7, 2022 11
Kayla
$5k budget in Nj!
Kayla, on March 26, 2022 at 3:02 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any unique or not-the-usual wedding venues in nj or pa that will not exceed $5k I have contacted over 80 venues and most of them are out of my budget....

Rosebud, Apr 1, 2022 9 95
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics