We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

New Jersey Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New Jersey? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New Jersey has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Jennifer
Postponing November Wedding
Jennifer, on August 9, 2020 at 1:12 PM

I need help! We decided to postpone our November 27th wedding. However, I wanted to postpone for next November to make sure things are mostly normal. Our venue wants to charge us an extra 15pp. They...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:34 PM 1 23
Rachel
Winter Wedding Advice for New Jersey
Rachel, on August 8, 2020 at 6:28 PM

Hi Everyone! Due to COVID-19, we are cutting our guest list to 30 people (from 150 people). Since we are only having 30 guests we were thinking about moving our date to February 2021 (from May 2021)....

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:30 PM 1 17
Katie
Mask Down The Aisle
Katie, on August 8, 2020 at 7:48 PM

Hi everyone, My fiancé and I have unfortunately decided to postpone our reception, but are still hoping to get married in our church on our original date (11/1). As of right now our church is...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 12:45 PM 1 24
Jessica
Hey New Jersey Brides! Looking for a hair and makeup team?
Jessica, on August 5, 2020 at 9:14 AM

I just had the most incredible trial with the team at La Belle Visage, based in Whitehouse Station, NJ. They are very reasonably priced considering their level of mastery! I've had my makeup done by...

Jessica, Aug 7, 2020 13 79
J
byo Catering Venue in nj
Jamilah, on August 7, 2020 at 10:07 AM

Hi Everyone! I just got engaged about two weeks ago and am struggling to find a venue I am looking for and hoping you all can help! We are flexible with the date of the wedding but thinking August or...

Jamilah, Aug 7, 2020 2 22
Jamie
Engagement Photoshoot
Jamie , on June 23, 2020 at 1:23 PM

Hi fellow brides! Does anyone have any recommendations for engagement photoshoot locations in NJ? I’ve already asked my photographer for suggestions. My fiancé and I have made a short list which...

Diane, Aug 3, 2020 7 131