New Jersey Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New Jersey? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New Jersey has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

New Jersey Wedding Venue advice!
Samantha, on Dec 26, 2017 at 9:32 PM

Hi everyone, I just recently got engaged in November (Yay!) and my fiancé and I have been activally searching all around NJ for wedding venues. I am a teacher so my fiancé and I are looking to get...

Amy, An hour ago 31 Comments 587
Bridesmaid brunch
Megan, on Feb 7, 2018 at 7:07 AM

Hi everyone ! I’m looking for nice places to have brunch with my bridesmaids in the spring. I’m about 20 minutes from NYC. I am not opposed to going into the city but I would rather stay away unless...

Karen, 13 hours ago 1 Comment 14
Camden County Boathouse- Anyone getting married here??
Erika, on Feb 11, 2018 at 7:55 PM

I just booked the Camden County Boathouse and booked my ceremony for there as well. Now my Mom is making me question my choice because of the logistics of the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception all in...

Meet_The_Clarks, Feb 14, 2018 2 Comments 17
FutureMrs223
Bridal Attendant & Vendor Tipping
FutureMrs223, on Feb 14, 2018 at 7:22 AM

What is considered an appropriate amount to tip your bridal attendant (I have 1) and vendors (DJ,limo, florist, photo/video) ?I want to make sure I'm giving a customary amount not too little or too...

FutureMrs223, Feb 14, 2018 10
Nj/pa Brides - Vintage/rustic Decor Vendors
Katie , on Jan 23, 2018 at 1:44 PM

Hi Beautiful Brides!I'm looking to rent some wine barrel tables, vintage sofas and wooded bars for my outdoor wedding. My venue is on the border of Hunterdon and Morris Counties in NJ. I've already...

bdamaro, Feb 13, 2018 1 Comment 22
bdamaro
Couples getting married on Apr 19, 2019 in New Jersey
bdamaro, on Feb 13, 2018 at 3:10 PM

Hey girls,Where is everyone getting married?

bdamaro, Feb 13, 2018 7